• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Biden Called Us Baby Killers

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Coming back from Overseas, including Vietnam, Biden, Pelosi and other liberals in airports and other places called us Soldiers baby killers yet they loved the government that ordered us over there.

Now, Biden is starving our babies and using those baby formulas to feed illegal aliens. WHAT AN INSULT to Soldiers and the rest of our country!

And they wonder why Soldier/Veterans can't get over their PTSD while rubbing things like this in our faces.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Coming back from Overseas, including Vietnam, Biden, Pelosi and other liberals in airports and other places called us Soldiers baby killers yet they loved the government that ordered us over there.
And now they fight for the right for women to kill their babies at will. Anytime they want. Libs. :bonk:

Prof

Yo

Now, Biden is starving our babies and using those baby formulas to feed illegal aliens. WHAT AN INSULT to Soldiers and the rest of our country!

And they wonder why Soldier/Veterans can't get over their PTSD while rubbing things like this in our faces.
You're full of MAGA shit. Biden, Pelosi never called anyone baby killers. If they did, prove it. I am a US Marine Corps vet and a liberal. I worked 30 years in a residential PTSD program in the VA and we never starved any babies or rubbed anything in vet's faces. Keep your conspiracy crap to yourself.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Yo

You're full of MAGA shit. Biden, Pelosi never called anyone baby killers. If they did, prove it. I am a US Marine Corps vet and a liberal. I worked 30 years in a residential PTSD program in the VA and we never starved any babies or rubbed anything in vet's faces. Keep your conspiracy crap to yourself.
This post is a prime example of why I ignore liberals.

power1

Yo

If you worked anywhere doing anything for the VA that would be one of the nicest thing most veterans would call you.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
FWIW, I would love to see the evidence that backs up this statement: "Coming back from Overseas, including Vietnam, Biden . . . called us Soldiers baby killers"

There is no question that many of the hippies, commies, Jane Fonda types, did refer to our US troops as "baby killers" and especially so after the May Lei massacre. But I'd really like to see evidence that Biden did so. I just missed the draft age for VietNam, but had cousins serve there. They were, indeed, often treated like crap when they came home.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
FWIW, I would love to see the evidence that backs up this statement: "Coming back from Overseas, including Vietnam, Biden . . . called us Soldiers baby killers"

There is no question that many of the hippies, commies, Jane Fonda types, did refer to our US troops as "baby killers" and especially so after the May Lei massacre. But I'd really like to see evidence that Biden did so. I just missed the draft age for VietNam, but had cousins serve there. They were, indeed, often treated like crap when they came home.
It was people like him and there were a LOT of them. I wasn't much involved with politics so I don't remember exactly. Are you trying to protect Biden.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It was people like him and there were a LOT of them. I wasn't much involved with politics so I don't remember exactly. Are you trying to protect Biden.
I know there were a lot of them. Absolutely saw it.

Protecting Biden? Hardly. Quite the opposite.

But you said "Biden" and I would love to see that proof. Hell, I'd consider putting an accurate quote on a billboard on the local interstate just before the next election if we can prove he said it.