• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AFFitness_13 has been deployed to the Middle-East

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
I tried the G.E. In Pittsburgh, Walmart, Friedmans and Shop and Save, in Butler.
She hasent asked for anything other than the Doritos, Craisens and gum. They don't want any chocolate because it melts too quickly, so I have been sending her things like gummy bears, skittles and starbursts. I am going to bake some cookies this weekend as EVERYONE just goes crazy when she takes them in to work.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, it is addicting once you start. I like it cooled down, after it sat awhile. It's not as runny.
I sent the guacamole doroitos along with some other goodies today. I sent it priority, and she said 3 or 4 days! That sure seems fast if correct.

AFFitness13

Hi guys just a little note to say thank you so VERY MUCH. i got the package you sent to me Doc, thank you. The food in there was delicious and i am still snacking on it. Thank you so much.

Doc I sent you a letter thank you for the pacakge, i am not sure if it reached you, but if not this is my personal thank you.

Thank you all for supporting us all here in the military. I cannot thank you enough for what you do.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
AFFitness13 said:
Thank you all for supporting us all here in the military. I cannot thank you enough for what you do.
Tina.....THANK YOU and the rest of you for doing what you're doing !! My kids sleep safe & sound without any worries due to wonderful people such as yourself !! Tom

Grooming Snow

:applause: Lets give it up for Tina :applause: :applause: And also for Tina's family :tiphat: :tiphat: What can we say :confused2: Because THANK YOU !Just isn't enough !!! God speed and I will pray for you :US_flag:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AFFitness13 said:
Hi guys just a little note to say thank you so VERY MUCH. i got the package you sent to me Doc, thank you. The food in there was delicious and i am still snacking on it. Thank you so much.

Doc I sent you a letter thank you for the pacakge, i am not sure if it reached you, but if not this is my personal thank you.

Your more than welcome Tina. :thumb:
And Thank you for what you do! :a1: Hopefully the next couple of month will go fast and you'll be back in the states before you know it.

I did not see your email. Try docATforumsforums.com.
I get way to many spam emails. I'm sure I miss a real email on occasion with so many spam ones inbetween.

NOTE: If anyone writes and I do not respond in a day or two please resend or PM me here.

AFFitness13

Hi guys. Just dropped in to say hello. Well instead of a 4 month deployment it is turning into a 5. I will be home soon enough though. I am just happy I am not here for a year. Thank you guys, and you are all welcome.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AFFitness13 said:
Well instead of a 4 month deployment it is turning into a 5.
So when do you THINK you will be coming back stateside?