• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

24 States sue Biden Administration over Private Employer Vaccine Mandate

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
24 states are suing the federal government, as mandated by President Biden, over the employer vaccine mandate. As per President Biden's mandate, any private company with 100+ employee must require all their employees to be vaccinated for Covid-19.
  • Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Indiana
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Lousiana
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • New Hampshire
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio
  • Oklahoma
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • West Virginia
  • Wyoming

Here is link to the letter from 24 state's Attorney Generals contesting the mandate:

Atsoc

With most of the world's virologists and medical scientists strongly recommending the widest possible uptake of the covid-19 vaccination I feel that anyone who interacts with the general public should be legally obliged to avail of this ''common-sense'' coronavirus preventative measure or loose their job.
The vaccination is not mandatory in the true sense of the word.
Everyone has a choice, get vaxxed or find another job, let's say like, yodelling up a deserted canyon.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure the entire practicing medical community agrees.

I juat tested positive for COVID. The doctor asked if I had been given the so called " vaccine,"
I said "no."

She replied "GOOD!"

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BTW I believe there are now 27 states involved in the lawsuit and at least 1 Democrat Governor has come out against vaccine mandates

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
A young coworker was fully vaxed. C19 just knocked him out for most of 10 days.
What a phukin joke the "vax" is, and it's not even a "vax".
You want foreign mRNA interacting with your DNA and RNA? Brilliant!