• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 1964 Thiokol Snowcat w/NEW Tracks! $12,500 OBO

gowest

Selling our very clean vintage 1964 Thiokal snowcat. 4 cylinder Wisconsin motor runs great! You name it anything that needed attention has been gone through:

1. Brand new rebuilt hydraulic system
2. Brand new Dunlop tracks and hardware
3. Brand new tires and wheels
4. Brand new windows
5. Brand new exterior paint job
6. Engine is serviced and ready to go

I’m sure there’s more that I’m forgetting but this machine needs absolutely nothing and is ready for some winter fun! Only reason for selling is to downsize our toy collection. Feel free to email me with any questions. thanks!

Attachments

• IFGY2104.JPEG
    IFGY2104.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1486.JPG
    IMG_1486.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1487.JPG
    IMG_1487.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 79

gowest

Sorry, won't let me add videos or any more photos... give me an iphone text number and I will iMessage some to you. THX :)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, won't let me add videos or any more photos... give me an iphone text number and I will iMessage some to you. THX :)
You should be able to add additional photos in a new post in this thread, but there is a time limit to edit posts. So simply post more photos in a new post. If I recall correctly we have a limit on the number of photos per post, I think it might be 10.

Also, I deleted your duplicate thread for you so that won't cause any confusion.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Bob. He PM'd me asking me to delete it but you were more on the ball than I today. :tiphat:

Idaho IMP

Selling our very clean vintage 1964 Thiokal snowcat. 4 cylinder Wisconsin motor runs great! You name it anything that needed attention has been gone through:

1. Brand new rebuilt hydraulic system
2. Brand new Dunlop tracks and hardware
3. Brand new tires and wheels
4. Brand new windows
5. Brand new exterior paint job
6. Engine is serviced and ready to go

I’m sure there’s more that I’m forgetting but this machine needs absolutely nothing and is ready for some winter fun! Only reason for selling is to downsize our toy collection. Feel free to email me with any questions. thanks!
Where did you get your track belting??

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If your talking to me. I source fenner dunlop cold rated prestretched and i make my own with template i bought from a snowcat service business.