• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Welcome liv2ride

P

Pigtails

Well, Well, Welcome to FF.. :cool2: Glad you could make it. You can join us gals now on the private ladys forum.. haha. Usually more excitting listening to the other side though.. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Liv2ride. Glad you found ForumsForums. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Liv2ride,
Your official "unofficial" welcome hasn't been posted yet. You only joined yesterday so there are a few ahead of you. When I get the time, I'll post your official "unofficial" welcome. That is unless Mith or JohnDay beat me to it. But in the mean time, welcome. Now, keep in mind, this is not the official "unoffcial" welcome, but I wanted you to feel welcome whether it was an official one or an "unofficial" one.
See, we only have an "unofficial" welcome committee as Doc can't afford to pay for an official welome committee. But admittance to the Ladies Room is free if you ask Doc nicely.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang Jerry (OhioTC18)

I have know idea what you said in your previous post :confused2: :hide:

In my terms... welcome

live2ride

Thanks guys/gals!! I joined to watch over some certain people as they do me on my snowmobile forum......I have been asked to not mention any names at this time......I am sure you understand.....:yum: :moon: :whistle:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey liv2ride do you have any snow down their?? I am looking for a place to go ride with some friends on sleds???
Hows that new sled treating you???

live2ride

mbsieg said:
Hey liv2ride do you have any snow down their?? I am looking for a place to go ride with some friends on sleds???
Hows that new sled treating you???

Well it is snowing right now!!! I LOVE my sled, I would post a pic in my icon, but I think ya have to have 25 posts....haha....We are going riding this morning outta the ranch (we live @ 7000 ft or so), going to be a bit sketchy, but we do have snow here. I hear it is more than the Big Horns have.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
live2ride said:
Well it is snowing right now!!! I LOVE my sled, I would post a pic in my icon, but I think ya have to have 25 posts....haha....We are going riding this morning outta the ranch (we live @ 7000 ft or so), going to be a bit sketchy, but we do have snow here. I hear it is more than the Big Horns have.

No 25 post requirement. You should be able to have an avatar after one post.
If you have trouble PM me or post here and I'll give ya a hand.

P

Pigtails

:weneedpic

Hey, we would like some pics of your ride today? Need to see what snow actually looks like..:yankchain:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow:confused: :confused2: :confused: is that the white mythical stuff that is supposed to fall out of the sky in the winter????:confused2: :confused: :whistle:

P

Pigtails

Is it? Means we can't seem to convince mother nature that we need SNOW, I thought someone was going to get a snow making machine and start using it around our neck of the woods.. :hide: Or maybe not..

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I heard it would take something like 82,000 gallons of water to cover a 200X200ft area with 6in of snow. I have a good well, I do not think it is that good.LOL

live2ride

here ya go!!!

Attachments

• 12-19-06 Colorado Doo.jpg
    12-19-06 Colorado Doo.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 81
P

Pigtails

Boy, there's alot of white stuff there. Wish we had some. Sounds like you'll be getting alot before Christmas rolls around..:cool2: