• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump to be arrested on Tuesday???

chowderman

there are rabid Biden supports, there are rabid Trump supporters, there are rabid everthings.
rabid supporters are blinded to any facts or truths. aka "extremists"

ps: I did not call anyone any names. if you deny there are rabid Trump supporters, then you must also deny there are rabid Biden supporters - which, just taking a guess here . . . you would not do.
pps: if you just started voting for Reagan, you have a lot of catching up to do . . .

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it is my opinion the rabid pro-Trump crowd has vastly underestimated how many of his prior supporters have changed their minds, based on his infantile behavior.
people do want pro-USA policies, law&order, etc. etc. - just not a buffoon running the show.
So, you will vote Biden then if Trump wins? Or just stay home?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok then what? a write in of DeSantis?
Might as well vote Biden then.
You're in a corner if Trump wins the primary. If you don't vote for him, Your are going to cave to the propaganda you obviously believe about Trump?

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lighten up please. I read the thread and never saw chowder or anyone say they would not vote for whoever the republican nominee is over biden or harris or ????. If Trump is it, he gets the vote.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My apologies. :respect:

If DeSantis wins I will gladly vote for him. I just don't think anyone who is not a Democrat can sit at home or not vote
for Trump should he win the nomination.
Beating the life out of the Democrats is the end goal. With Trump or without. To even hesitate to accept that fact will get my ire up really quick. This is the last stand we have to take America back. There probably will be no others.