• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tesla's Robot is a Sleeping Giant. Watch Out.

Kevlar

So how are all the people who lose their jobs going to pay to hire a robot to do their chores? Realistically I think this is a pipe dream. People still have to make money to buy the things the robot produces. The rich will benefit but the rest will gain nothing.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So how are all the people who lose their jobs going to pay to hire a robot to do their chores? Realistically I think this is a pipe dream. People still have to make money to buy the things the robot produces. The rich will benefit but the rest will gain nothing.
You just pointed out the obvious. At some point in the future, WE THE PEOPLE will no longer be required!

get it?

Last edited:

chowderman

do keep in mind . . .

the videos / advertising is ueber hugeously "controlled / staged / filmed" to show the known moves/capabilities of 'the robot'

do not assume you can turn one loose in your home and think it's going to 'work like the advert video' - it will not.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
do keep in mind . . .

the videos / advertising is ueber hugeously "controlled / staged / filmed" to show the known moves/capabilities of 'the robot'

do not assume you can turn one loose in your home and think it's going to 'work like the advert video' - it will not.
That is way more than a little presumptive. Name something Tesla does that they are not considered the best
product in the field that they are playing in.

You don't realize the intelligence EACH robot it taught is put in every other robot's ability? The knowledge they are
acquiring is collective.

Yet again here you are in another one of my posts. But of course, I cannot put you on ignore. And you can ban me
as a moderator. Real fair playing field wouldn't you say? I have asked you to just refrain from my posts.

Yet another reason I don't consider on the right side of the political aisle.

Your Telsa Elon hate is in full view. Back it up for a change.

Last edited:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
do keep in mind . . .

Yea I hope its better than my friends Roomba the dog had an accedent and MR roomba spread it around the living room evenly in nice swirls rubbing in to the carpet they decided to replace the carpet instead of attempting to clean it:cool:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea I hope its better than my friends Roomba the dog had an accedent and MR roomba spread it around the living room evenly in nice swirls rubbing in to the carpet they decided to replace the carpet instead of attempting to clean it:cool:
I had that happen. Just an unbelievable mess to clean up.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
They won't work I see it in our scout troop same 3 or 4 carry the other 18 they are just along for the ride and whine when we make them do work.
Perhaps they can be encouraged to do so.

I have no sympathy for anyone able bodied who is a leach on our communities.
I suggest one motivation would be hunger.
Another would be shelter.