• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tesla stock splits today

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If anyone is interested in Tesla stock it is about to become much more affordable. The stock splits 5 for one today. Next week you should be able to buy shares for around 4-500 dollars. Of course there will be five times the number of shares.
Apple to is going to split shares 4 for one at the end of the month.
Both of these two companies share a bright future IMHO. Both are solid long term buy and hold opportunities for anyone who wants to invest.

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My millionaire brother is happy today. He kept telling me to buy it and I resisted. I guess that's why he is the millionaire and I still work for peanuts.

I am waiting to hear his taunts.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My millionaire brother is happy today. He kept telling me to buy it and I resisted. I guess that's why he is the millionaire and I still work for peanuts.

I am waiting to hear his taunts.

My brother who lives very near you, watched and waited a few weeks after I got in, and did so himself. Yesterday he removed his original investment by selling part of his position.. He is a bit to Democrat in his thinking politically, but we seem to really strike up the family love when it comes to making money LOL!! :clap:

Another good friend bought a 100 shares at my suggestion when it was around $900. He is amazed at what it has done since. We used to joke that if it hit $2K by Christmas we were going to have a party. It blew by $2K like it was nothing...

Apple is nothing to sneeze at either, but not as hot as Tesla, with a 12.5% single day gain! :thumbup:

It is time for you to get your feet wet Franc. Call your broker tomorrow, or watch for a dip.. Better yet let your brother watch it for you!!!!!! My bet is he would gladly :smile::smile::thumbup:

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My brother who lives very near you, watched and waited a few weeks after I got in, and did so himself. Yesterday he removed his original investment by selling part of his position.. He is a bit to Democrat in his thinking politically, but we seem to really strike up the family love when it comes to making money LOL!! :clap:

Another good friend bought a 100 shares at my suggestion when it was around $900. He is amazed at what it has done since. We used to joke that if it hit $2K by Christmas we were going to have a party. It blew by $2K like it was nothing...

Apple is nothing to sneeze at either, but not as hot as Tesla, with a 12.5% single day gain! :thumbup:

It is time for you to get your feet wet Franc. Call your broker tomorrow, or watch for a dip.. Better yet let your brother watch it for you!!!!!! My bet is he would gladly :smile::smile::thumbup:

Regards, Kirk

My brother is a good friend. When he was dead broke, his family lived at my house for over a year 'til he got back on his feet. Later, when he made it big time with technology, he returned the favor and loaned me capital to keep my business afloat.
He won't let me pay it back. So we are better than golden.

Besides, I've made a ton of money because he backed me.

Politically, he has swung a bit liberal. But that never gets in the way of our friendship. I have four brothers. Of them all, he is the only one I call a friend.

A brother may not always be your friend but a friend will always be a brother. With Jeff, it is so come hell or high water.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just in..... Tesla joins the S&P announced.

Share prices already up $50 in after hours trade on the news...

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm waiting for my little brother to call and brag about it. He keeps telling me to buy Telsa. I should.
I told him before I buy the stock I'll buy the car. Cool as hell, fast as hell and really unique styling. It's getting up to 500 miles on a charge.
They do not come with a manual tranny but,,,,; I might have to sell my Crossfires.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tesla crossed the $550 per share moments ago. The next price target is $1,000 per share.
My bet is by the end of the year we are above $600. Expect the $1,000 price mid 2021.
Could be more if self driving takes off and shows it's worth.
Also the Mega Pack batteries for grid scale storage will soon become a huge driving force.
Tesla is a conglomeration of several cutting edge business's.
The Market is just now starting the realize this simple truth.
Franc, my advice to you is simple. Buy some, and toast to your brother....

Best regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tesla closed today at $600 per share!!!

Goldman Sachs next price target is $780
This is a company in it's exponential growth stage.... Wild ride up!! :thumbup: