• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tesla Drops a MASSIVE Bombshell (This is NOT Clickbait)

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
3:15 min.

Tom Nash

250K subscribers

Hertz Orders 100,000 Teslas in Rental-Market Shake-Up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is big news! 100K order is a new record for EV sales. :thumbup: :punk: :cool:

Stock is up $50 this morning at $950 currently. Heading for the next price target of $1,200....

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk, I gotta say, I've never been impressed by "experts" giving out "bombshell info" by just yacking out loud whilst they are driving.

PGBC

That wasn't a bomb shell.

It was more like him shitting his pants.

What a waste of time clicking on that crap.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That wasn't a bomb shell.

It was more like him shitting his pants.

What a waste of time clicking on that crap.
It took the stock from $800 to were it stands today at $1128.11.
30% rise in value in a week.
If that is not a bombshell in a weeks time, I sure don't know what is.
For the value of my stock it definitely has been.
I detect some Tesla hate must be here in your post. Fine don't waste your time lol...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't listen to my brother when he told me to buy years ago. He should know being he was automating in Elon's plants.
We bought two/three years ago on his advice, but your prompting here made it happen. Thanks Kirk

We did well.