• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sick

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I hate being sick! Went to the doc this afternoon. Since I was running a mild fever (100°) he sent me to the hospital to get a chest x-ray. Possibly a case of "walking pneumonia", though they don't call it that now...

Coughing is extremely painful now, sinuses are under explosive pressure and I can't catch my breath...

PLUS-

I don't think I can play hooky from work again tomorrow...

(You can all feel sorry for me now.)

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Yeah. Something like that...

the-walking-dead.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I feel your pain...I started with a bad cough for two days last week that kept me home for a day and a half from work. I got up friday morning and the cough was gone. I made the 30 mile drive to work at 8:30am and by the time I got there, I had gone through a half box of kleenex. I was back home by 10:30am and felt like a truck had ran me over. Blew my nose around 75 times that day. I got up saturday and the runny nose had almost stopped(thankfully) Then I started getting cold chills. I checked my temp and at one point it was 102.4. Took till sunday eve to finally sweat it out. Felt much better today.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Just got over that bullshit. After two days of 101.4F for 2 days I went to the doc. Turns out I had a bronchial and sinus infection simultaneously, so she gave me a Z-pack & steroid nasal spray, and that finally cleared it up. I know exactly how you feel, and it ain't no fun. I slept in my chair for 3 nights because the coughing, hacking and nose blowing was keeping the wife up all night. Figure 7-10 days to get over it, and that's with meds.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm on day 5 of antibiotics, Albuterol inhaler and cough syrup with codeine.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate being sick! Went to the doc this afternoon. Since I was running a mild fever (100°) he sent me to the hospital to get a chest x-ray. Possibly a case of "walking pneumonia", though they don't call it that now...

Coughing is extremely painful now, sinuses are under explosive pressure and I can't catch my breath...

PLUS-

I don't think I can play hooky from work again tomorrow...

(You can all feel sorry for me now.)

Did the doc put you on antibiotics?
This crap is going around, as well as a stomach virus.
Ummm, they do still call it walking pneumonia, depending on what doctor you see.:yum:
Just means you can function while you feel like you're at death's door.

Feel better Larry.
Need a nurse? :brows:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You buggers stay away from me. I've been pretty healthy all winter and now that spring is here, I can't afford to be sick. :neutral::neutral::neutral:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Did the doc put you on antibiotics?
This crap is going around, as well as a stomach virus.
Ummm, they do still call it walking pneumonia, depending on what doctor you see.:yum:
Just means you can function while you feel like you're at death's door.

Feel better Larry.
Need a nurse? :brows:

Just so Larry knows what he's getting into....

bed_nurse.jpg

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I did think it was nothing. My doc told me otherwise... I'm waiting for him to call with results of the x-ray, today, to see if I'm going onto antibiotics.

Thanks for the well wishes. I got my business partner to run the show again today, so I am home 'resting' (paperwork) again.