• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rubber tracks for 542

fr73ed

I've been looking for 28" rubber tracks to replace the 28" steel tracks and rollers but can't find the manufacturer.
Any help is welcome. Then I would have a bunch of rollers I won't need.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What exactly do you need.

I have a set of tracks that can help you. But I want to be sure you understand your request.

fr73ed

I have a 542ASC with 28"steel tracks that I want to replace with the rubber belt tracks, all four, but I can't find the manufacturer that makes them. Will probly call Tucker to see if they have a full set if I can't get a set otherwise.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
track inc in monico wisconsin has 4 5 wheel carriers in stock.

Please be seated when you get the full list of the parts you need to complete your project, I would hate to see you bump your head when you faint.

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
If you actually decide to go that route, I am replacing the tracks on my 6 wheel carriers with the newer series belted tracks. Was going to hang onto the old tracks and sprockets until I ran the new ones a year to make sure I was happy with them, but might part with them early. They are just the tracks and sprockets, no carriers.