• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Richard Engel freed

joec

GOLD Site Supporter

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
how can they cover a non happening.......after all the rebels are our friends...they wouldnt abduct our news folks:glare: how could you even believe sush a thing!!!!!!!

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
how can they cover a non happening.......after all the rebels are our friends...they wouldnt abduct our news folks:glare: how could you even believe sush a thing!!!!!!!

So let me see if I understand your post. So one of the many rebel groups you think Bashar Hafez al-Assad is a better choice? I am just asking as he is a buddy of Iran also and backer of much of the groups giving Israel trouble today.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

How can you even talk with your tongue shoved that far over into your cheek?!?? :w00t2::yum::yum::yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
So let me see if I understand your post. So one of the many rebel groups you think Bashar Hafez al-Assad is a better choice? I am just asking as he is a buddy of Iran also and backer of much of the groups giving Israel trouble today.
JOec....just read it as it is........dont add anything to it and you will get the picture.....but...just in case.......I can not give a shit less if BHA is in charge or not....or sadam joec...or O-slimmy o blacke is in charge....as far as Im conserned let them kill each other and bomb themselves into smitherines.......stand back and let them go at it....and when they are done..turn that god forsaken place into a glass dome,....then forget that it ever was.....If we will just let them they will eliminate them selves.......God only knows where all thost virgens will come from!!!!! but anything I can do to help them go look ....Im for it.. NOW....lighten up and enjoy life...after lhis I will try to type close enough that you cant read between the lines:yum:..Oh yea..Santa if you are reading.....if you want to come here ya better get your fat ass in here cause it is going to get crouded soon...to the point that a fart wont be able to fit between the cracks!!!!!!:yum:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
JOec....just read it as it is........dont add anything to it and you will get the picture.....but...just in case.......I can not give a shit less if BHA is in charge or not....or sadam joec...or O-slimmy o blacke is in charge....as far as Im conserned let them kill each other and bomb themselves into smitherines.......stand back and let them go at it....and when they are done..turn that god forsaken place into a glass dome,....then forget that it ever was.....If we will just let them they will eliminate them selves.......God only knows where all thost virgens will come from!!!!! but anything I can do to help them go look ....Im for it.. NOW....lighten up and enjoy life...after lhis I will try to type close enough that you cant read between the lines:yum:..Oh yea..Santa if you are reading.....if you want to come here ya better get your fat ass in here cause it is going to get crouded soon...to the point that a fart wont be able to fit between the cracks!!!!!!:yum:

I just asked a question as I wasn't sure where you was coming from. As for me I agree with your point we should get out of all the middle east as well as Israel and most of the rest of the world they control. We can come back at the end of this generation and clean out what is left as I'm sure they will have killed most of themselves off by then.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I do not think we should forsake the jews.....Israel should be up held at all cost.....just my opinionand my understanding of the scrips...whitch I will not debate.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I do not think we should forsake the jews.....Israel should be up held at all cost.....just my opinionand my understanding of the scrips...whitch I will not debate.

So be it then you will be forced for eternity to defend them as you adopted child. They are no different than the rest and also want to live based on 2000 years ago. Just my opinion and also very fond of the people just not the country.