• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pictures need no words

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
As it said on the label - pictures need no words.......

Attachments

• Copy of Snow 2010 014.jpg
    Copy of Snow 2010 014.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Copy of Snow 2010 015.jpg
    Copy of Snow 2010 015.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 382

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn, the sun is shining so it will probably melt soon and I still won't have played in the snow!

snowbird

I'm willing to share some of our current -22F with you to prevent your snow melting. I think Alaskan forum members shared some of their frigid temps with us in southern Minnesota.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
But Anita, you told me it never snows in Wales.

I think it has something to do with Global Warming crisis that all the politicians are talking about :whistling:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes it is definite global warming - I have actually got to play with a snowtrac in the snow. Didn't want to disturb the 'garden ornament', it is attracting quite a bit of attention, so we started the military one up and had a play......! I want more snow.....as there wasn't very much as you can see. A friend and his small daughter are in the picture, that snowtrac needs quite a bit of work. The second picture is of it back in the shed, complete with a bit of snow on its tracks.

Attachments

• Copy of Military snowtrac in the snow 2010 004.jpg
    Copy of Military snowtrac in the snow 2010 004.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 376
  • Copy of Military snowtrac in the snow 2010 006.jpg
    Copy of Military snowtrac in the snow 2010 006.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 382

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well at least you got to drive it a bit.

Melen is learning how to drive a stick shift/manual clutch on my snow trac this year. I only hit my head on the windshield twice as she changed gears!

Hopefully you'll get more snow and can take them out for proper drives in the snow. Nothing more fun than running a Snow Trac through the fields or pulling up to the the local filling station and topping off the gas tank!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We've got snow here! If you want, I'll let you ship one of those snowtracs over here and I'll even be nice enough to store it at my place for you for when you come over to use it. I'll even put it through its paces from time to time to make sure it still runs.:biggrin: