• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NEW GUY HAS ARRIVED...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to town JediMaster!
I think you'll find plenty to occupy your time, sometimes more than you bargained for.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the DARK side................... :yankchain:

Jump in, have fun and enjoy! :thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
JediMaster said:
I'm just a bored young man looking for something to occupy my spare time.

If you be talking to Junkman young could mean anything under 60 :whistle: Just how young are? Tell us a bit about you, your where abouts etc. Oh yes welcome and post often.

murph

JediMaster

thcri said:
If you be talking to Junkman young could mean anything under 60 :whistle: Just how young are? Tell us a bit about you, your where abouts etc. Oh yes welcome and post often.

murph
Well, I'm just 19 years old, turn 20 in Dec. I'm from Ashland, KY and just moved into a new apartment with my girlfriends twin sisters boyfriend. Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. I sit around my apartment a lot, bored. Most of my friends have moved away to college and I was left behind to go to community college. I drive a 2005 stang'. My life is pretty simple and I love it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Jedi,
I'm just a couple hours up river from you. I bet you've heard of Gallipollis Ohio ....I'm 45 minutes from there.
So what are your studying at the CC (besides girls)?

JediMaster

Doc said:
Hey Jedi,
I'm just a couple hours up river from you. I bet you've heard of Gallipollis Ohio ....I'm 45 minutes from there.
So what are your studying at the CC (besides girls)?
Yeah, you are close by. I'm undecided right now. I want to get into Ohio State and study meteorology though. I scored just a 24 on my ACT so I need to take that again to get in that type of program.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your young, it's sure worth it if that's what you want. Go for it dude!!!!

Meteorology can be cool. You can be completely wrong 50% of the time and still get paid your full salary!!!! Plus it's pretty darn interesting with all the new satelite images they have available on the internet.
Good luck getting er done!!!!

JediMaster

Thanks. Yeah it's true you don't have to always be right about everything. Yeah, the weather is interesting and will always be around so that's some job security.