• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Metformin smells like grape

CrakHoBarbie

It's the oddest thing. For the past few refills I've noted a definite grape scent on my Metformin that wasn't there before. Anyone else notice this?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
As to where it used to kinda smell like fish, lately it's been smelling kind of grapey. Probably just a new generic from my provider. Thanks for the info.
I deal with facts when it comes to medical issues and mostly everything else.
I'm a nurse.
I've also been on this forum for a long time and believe in backing things up with not only links, but personal experiences and even pictures when it's necessary.
Lol

CrakHoBarbie

I deal with facts when it comes to medical issues and mostly everything else.
I'm a nurse.
I've also been on this forum for a long time and believe in backing things up with not only links, but personal experiences and even pictures when it's necessary.
Lol
Ok. Here's a pic of my grapey metformins. I don't know if they're generic or not.
IMG_20210429_190147782.jpg