• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Girl And Her Boy Son 😍

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This is one of my young nurse aides.
I've known her and the family for a very long time.

Last night she gave birth to her second child.
The first baby boy passed away shortly after birth , but this little guy is truly a blessing.
He's healthy and beautiful!
I'd been keeping up with her since she went into a long labour, then he/Westyn finally came into the world.
Her name is Patience, and she is.
This girl has been through so much shit in her life, trust me, I remember it all.
We used to invite her to dinner in our home in Defiance because her parents were not present.
I bought her school clothes because she had to wear Goodwill and often got made fun of in school.
I used to take her to her Grandma's house to spend the night because her parents were never home.
Her Dad passed away from both alcohol and drug addiction. I don't remember the year and it doesn't really matter.
These are the things that keep me going.
Helping and loving people that l've known long.
She's going to be an excellent Mother.
Life teaches you much.

FB_IMG_1706827538934.jpg

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
This is one of my young nurse aides.
I've known her and the family for a very long time.

Last night she gave birth to her second child.
The first baby boy passed away shortly after birth , but this little guy is truly a blessing.
He's healthy and beautiful!
I'd been keeping up with her since she went into a long labour, then he/Westyn finally came into the world.
Her name is Patience, and she is.
This girl has been through so much shit in her life, trust me, I remember it all.
We used to invite her to dinner in our home in Defiance because her parents were not present.
I bought her school clothes because she had to wear Goodwill and often got made fun of in school.
I used to take her to her Grandma's house to spend the night because her parents were never home.
Her Dad passed away from both alcohol and drug addiction. I don't remember the year and it doesn't really matter.
These are the things that keep me going.
Helping and loving people that l've known long.
She's going to be an excellent Mother.
Life teaches you much.

View attachment 173894
What a lovely story.
PG, You are an angel.
God bless.