• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Humor, sarcasm, irony, and other fun stuff

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
If there's already such a thread, someone just point me to it. Otherwise here we go ..........

Attachments

• 20200115_202445.jpg
    20200115_202445.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 604

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Love that game, listening close for the change in tone for the subtle tire to surface contact, lieing to yourself, "yup, that's gravel".....

or in the cat wondering if you are listing port or starboard, because tilt gauges are silly....

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
don't worry google has an app for that. cars on snow mobile trails are way out of hand this year, the towing companies are stating the issue is map quest and other map serivces don't have seasonal roads in their data bases.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Love the quattro, I have a Quantum Syncro Wagon. I keep that car around just because of the locking differentials. I can't believe they sold those cars to the general public in that configuration.
20V
Turbo
5spd
locking center and rear diffs.

My Mackenzie road is the Rat River leading out to Little Lake Butte Des Morts.

are you running studs?

PJL

That photo was taken in 1996 near Inuvik NWT. I found that locking the center diff only was best for high speed driving. I ran NOKIAN HAKKAPELIITTA studded tires. They were incredible. In 1995 I ran some non studded Michelins on the 4000CS Quattro and they had poor side grip as I found out sliding sideways off the road somewhere in BC.

I don't have that Coupe Quattro anymore. She was a finicky bitch. It was a love hate relationship.

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
My hope was that you all would be sharing your funnies here to. :thumbup:

So I was at the DMV the other day.

Attachments

• 20200126_210210.jpg
    20200126_210210.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 489

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Custom, Custom. Idaho ingenuity (not sure if I'm bragging or complaining :confused: )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-051737_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200218-051737_Facebook.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 464

PJL

Wife; watcha doin honey?

Hubby; gonna mow the lawn.

Wife; Okay... um wait, it's February.

PJL

I actually did mow last weekend. I repaired some dead patches in the lawn with grass that grows in the winter WTF?

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Are you sure it's not weed seed, because I've got weeds coming up turning green already.

One year a few years back, I did actually mow in Feb here too, but not happening this year. However it's already two months into days getting longer so it's not going to be long until trading the yellow hydrostatic drive with tracks for the yellow hydrostatic drive with blades.:sad: