• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello, am I first woman invited?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
ww,

Welcome to the forum.
working woman said:
I don't know if you were the first invited but you are the first to actually register and post.
Glad you're enjoying the forum.

Brian

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome,
I think you are our first female, maybe you should have registered as "EVE"

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just like Ohio said, I like her already. Welcome to the Board and have fun here. It will be good to have you here.

murph

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
working woman said:

I invited a few women to join on the first day or two, but I think that Nixon and Johnday scared them off. You are the first to join. :tiphat:

ddrane2115 said:
does this mean we have to clean it up?
Danny.... are you crazy or what??? If we change now, she might just leave, because this site will be just like any other boring co-ed sight!!! :moon:

OhioTC18 said:
Only if she objects :moon:
I doubt that is going to happen. Besides, she is outnumbered, so it won't do any good to complain. I can't hear out of my right ear and I can't see out the left. :wave:

working woman said:
Hell no, I'm just a redneck working woman.:fart2:
My kind of woman..... what are you drinking?? Just be careful of Mitch, he likes sheep. :cool:

OhioTC18 said:
I think I like her already :tiphat:
You like anything with a skirt.... even Johnday and Mitch

nixon said:
Welcome ,and Bless YOU! I can't wait to hear You speak your mind . John
If you give her a piece of yours, you will have nothing left.... :coolshade

thcri said:
Just like Ohio said, I like her already. Welcome to the Board and have fun here. It will be good to have you here.
murph
He is just trying to get into........ Oh hell, you know without my telling you. ;)

Welcome to our little slice of the world.... :14_6_20: Junkman

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, I'm going to pay for this, but here it goes anyway; "working woman" is really a greal gal. She recently had a party to elect a queen of her neighborhood. She made a big deal about it and even made a crown for the winner. Here is a pic of the winner, and no, working woman didn't win!

Attachments

• queen1.jpg
    queen1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 187

BoneheadNW

Dargo said:
Okay, I'm going to pay for this, but here it goes anyway; "working woman" is really a greal gal. She recently had a party to elect a queen of her neighborhood. She made a big deal about it and even made a crown for the winner. Here is a pic of the winner, and no, working woman didn't win!
No joke, I had to transport a woman that size to the hospital once. Almost ended my career when I went to take the gurney out of the ambulance. :yum: That was me writhing in pain the morning after.
Bonehead

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
I invited a few women to join on the first day or two, but I think that Nixon and Johnday scared them off. You are the first to join.
Just because I wear tights , and Johnday wheres a Kilt,and likes fuzzy critters is no reason to cast a dim view of us . It's just a celtic tradition . I suppose You'll be making a sexual innuedo about the "pipes" next !! John
PS I hate the question I get about "what's worn under the kilt? "
To put it to bed ... Nothing , It's all in working order .

Viking

Site Supporter
Dargo said:

A threesome perhaps? :a1:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
I doubt that is going to happen. Besides, she is outnumbered, so it won't do any good to complain.
I'm missing something... When did the male vs. female become a 1:1 ratio?
Best analogy I have is:
I can get 100 "atta-boy" points but when I get 1 "aw-shit" point, it's back to even and I need to start over.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrat Working Woman! You are for sure the 1st active woman on our forum. We are only 3 weeks old, but growing at a fair pace. Feel free to invite others like yourself who enjoy wide open discussion and humor (male or female).

We try not to moderate or change posts unless we have to. Rather than delete and make an offending post disappear, we'll try to modify it to let the poster and all who read it know why it's out of bounds.

working woman said:
Hell no, I'm just a redneck working woman.:fart2:

Cool!!! My kind of girl! No upity attitude. Dargo said he was going to try to get some of his 'nascar girls' to join. Would you be one of those?

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to speak your mind and ....post often! :D

ps: if you have a real pic of you, please post it .....and one of dargo in a compromising postion might be in order after his queeny post. What do you think?

pps: Two bumps in rep points for Dargo, getting the 1st female to post on our forum. Good job Dargo!! :)

working woman

Site Supporter
Yes, I did havethe contest but truth be told, Dargo had originally won but had to relenquish the crown due to the his sex change operation

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
working woman said:
truth be told, Dargo had originally won but had to relenquish the crown due to the his sex change operation
So is that Dargo sitting in the "runner up chair" in the blue blouse?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
bczoom said:
I'm missing something... ...............

yes....... you can't tell the difference between when someone is serious or joking. All you transvestites are the same! We must have a bunch of drama queens here that are so serious that they can't see beyond the clouds .......... :moon:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, you got me. I was really happy to take the crown though! Here is a picture of me celebrating my dominant victory later on that day...

Oh yeah, the eyes are blurred because I didn't have my make up on yet. You know, a lady has to have some privacy. :)

...thinking about getting my navel pierced, what do you guys think?!

Attachments

• celebrate.jpg
    celebrate.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 156

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
After you are finished dressing and are ready to take on the world....... :cool:

Attachments

• JEANS.jpg
    JEANS.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 150

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Just be careful of Mitch, he likes sheep
Phew, for a moment there Junk I thought you were referring to me, I didnt know John had changed his name to Mitch :eek:

Dargo, remember, beauty is only skin deep ;)

I think all anti-male comments should be moderated, we wouldnt want John feeling superior would we? :D

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a new man now! How about this picture with my little friend included in the picture? :wave:

Ha! Did ya look twice?!

Attachments

• donkey.jpg
    donkey.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 147

caeryon

Gosh golly gee, does this make me the second female member, or did others sneak in, too?
bana.gif

nixon said:
Just because I wear tights , and Johnday wheres a Kilt,and likes fuzzy critters is no reason to cast a dim view of us . It's just a celtic tradition . I suppose You'll be making a sexual innuedo about the "pipes" next !! John
PS I hate the question I get about "what's worn under the kilt? "
To put it to bed ... Nothing , It's all in working order .
According to a sticker on the back of my kilted husband's wheelchair, the correct answer's "lipstick," but I like your reply, too. I think I'm gonna like a forum where ya can talk about kilts and sheep! I'm sure I know some jokes about the pipes, but I can't think of any at 3 o'clock in the morning. (Insomnia sux... and also explains my addiction to message boards.)

I must confess, though: don't own a tractor! We live in the high desert of AZ; we don't even have enough grass to need a lawn mower. But we like tractors. My husbands's addicted to the antique & vintage tractor shows on RFDTV.

BTW, one of the plumper chicks looks eerily like my husband's ex. I'd post one of the naughty pics of her that he blundered into online, but I'd hate to blind everybody! roflmao

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
caeryon,

Welcome to the forum. You're the 3rd female member. emc2 is the second but hasn't been around in awhile.

Brian

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Wait a sec, youre not another Scot are you? Soon we'll have so many Doc will have to make a Scots forum :eek: ;)
If ya wanna talk about sheep Johns ya man, an expert if ever there was one, he has had lots on intimate experience with them ;), hey, he's pretty good on kilts too :D