• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

He DELETED Morgan Freeman on Black History Month!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
3:00 min.

Doug In Exile
Doug In Exile
153K subscribers

5,592 views Feb 8, 2023 #morganfreeman #lebronjames #DougInExile
Morgan Freeman lays down some wisdom on Mike Wallace. LeBron James posted the interview then deleted it in some kind of panic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan Freeman is a very wise man. :tiphat:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Well done, Doug. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Morgan Freeman the actor, has played being the President. Hollywood's woke racist statement.

I think he would be a good POTUS. Not because he is noble black man but because of his content of his character.

Franc, I think that you need to check out Morgan Freeman's character. He's been accused of sexual harassment on many occasions over the years and he also had an affair with his step granddaughter for God's sake. Now these days, none of that would disqualify him from holding office, he'd fit right in in Washington, but he certainly couldn't run on the strength of his character.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc, I think that you need to check out Morgan Freeman's character. He's been accused of sexual harassment on many occasions over the years and he also had an affair with his step granddaughter for God's sake. Now these days, none of that would disqualify him from holding office, he'd fit right in in Washington, but he certainly couldn't run on the strength of his character.
I never said he was a perfect man.

But "accused" is not guilty and a step granddaughter is not blood kin.
I would suggest, one could find such dirt on just about half the men in this country.

There is a saying,,,,
He who is of no sin may cast the first stones.

I would also suggest, if you want a saint in the White House, we will need another immaculate conception.

PGBC

I know a guy, really nice guy, who is actually married to his step granddaughter...it didn't even cross my mind that was a bad thing. They are happily married, he treats her well, they have 2 nice kids together, he works hard to provide well for them, allowing her to be a stay at home mom.
If all couples were as nice, and as happy as they are, the world would be a better place.
I've personally met Morgan Freeman, he was shooting a movie here, and got hurt, he seemed like a good man, and was not a whiner, or stuck up because he is a star.