• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First post

mak2

I am an old guy from the Midwest, Indiana tp be exact. Have 4 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and one wife. :tiphat:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi mak2, there are several of us who hail from Indiana.

All you have to do is remember to ignore DaveNay, he is from Illinios :hide:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
mak2 said:
I am an old guy from the Midwest, Indiana tp be exact. Have 4 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and one wife. :tiphat:

Welcome to the asylum mak2!!!!

Don't let the guys in the white uniforms bother you too much....the patients are really running the show around here. :burp:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
All you have to do is remember to ignore DaveNay, he is from Illinios :hide:

Daaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn!!

That's rough Bob! :eek:

(BTW...Indiana only exists to sell cigarettes to Chicago, and to keep the Lake from flooding Kentucky.)

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Allright, another Ford Tough Guy. Welcome aboard. And being from the same state as Bob and Dave is not so bad. But rest assured they get a lot of harrassment. :whistle:

murph

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
Allright, another Ford Tough Guy. Welcome aboard. And being from the same state as Bob and Dave is not so bad. But rest assured they get a lot of harrassment. :whistle:

murph

WTF?!?! Can't you tell the difference between Illinois and Indiana?

The only state Bob and I share is confusion!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
DaveNay said:
WTF?!?! Can't you tell the difference between Illinois and Indiana?

The only state Bob and I share is confusion!

Dave, your right, I sure missed that one didn't I:hide: :hide:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gatorboy said:
I too am from Illinois -- a great state to be FROM!
Oh great. That's all we need. Another guy from Illinios named Dave.:horsepoop:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mak2 said:

Welcome, welcome ...... now what kind of equipment you got we can borrow...:D

jakki

Welcome, Oh Great Old Guy from the Midwest!! Have fun and don't let 'em confuse u too much ....:yum:

Jakki from The Girl Guild:yankchain:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jakki said:
Have fun and don't let 'em confuse u too much ....:yum:
Jakki, in order for us to confuse anyone, we'd have to know what we are talking about and then coordinate the confusing. You give us way too much credit for having some sort of a functioning brain :alc:

jakki

B_Skurka said:
Jakki, in order for us to confuse anyone, we'd have to know what we are talking about and then coordinate the confusing. You give us way too much credit for having some sort of a functioning brain :alc:

:confused2: ...wha.....???

:D

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jakki said:
:confused2: ...wha.....???

:D
EXACTLY, that is my point :respect:

Oh, and Dave forgot to mention that the 3rd reason Indiana exists is to sell illegal fireworks to people from Illinois.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
EXACTLY, that is my point :respect:

Oh, and Dave forgot to mention that the 3rd reason Indiana exists is to sell illegal fireworks to people from Illinois.

We can get all the illegal fireworks we want in IL. We go to IN to get the legal ones. :D

mak2

Big dog, I dont loan out any equiptment of value, but I have kids I can rent out. Mainly I just rent the kids to people who are thinking about having kids. Usually my kids change their minds and save them lots of money, time, and effort. :D Jakki, can I join the girl guild? Thanks for the welcome.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob, Doc, Junk, Brian ............... Someone throw him out, he's too smart for this forum...................:D

Again...........welcome!

jakki

mak2 said:
:D Jakki, can I join the girl guild? Thanks for the welcome.

loool....I think you may exceed our allowable body-hair quota clause, but I'll put it up for a vote...:yum: ....Girls???

Oh, and you're welcome for the welcome :yankchain: