• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

early tucker photos

Rock'n BK

SUPER Site Supporter
I have a personal friend that is a long time winter tour guide operator and we have talked about doing a trip for many years, and in the last couple of years he has gotten everything in place for a small group of vintage cats could do a winter trip...anytime I am ready to go...

just talked with my people and we are going to look at a 8-10 cat expedition to old faithful, January / February 2022, see if it is agreeable with the powers to be...

if I make this happen,

everyone would come in the day before and stay at the stagecoach inn, a fixture in west Yellowstone, head into the Yellowstone the next day with our tour guide, spend the night at old faithful winter lodge, nice dinner and breakfast, head out the next day back to west Yellowstone and again stay the night at stage coach inn, have a get together that evening, and those wanting to have bit more cat fun follow me over to Afton Wyoming and trek into a very remote lodge for a couple days...
I would love to join you folks for that run.........if there is room

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Vicker pump used on Tucker snow cat

tempImageinBgAi.png

Last edited:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Poor old Packard isn't going to get much love sitting way up there in the rafters!

tenmile

I have a personal friend that is a long time winter tour guide operator and we have talked about doing a trip for many years, and in the last couple of years he has gotten everything in place for a small group of vintage cats could do a winter trip...anytime I am ready to go...

just talked with my people and we are going to look at a 8-10 cat expedition to old faithful, January / February 2022, see if it is agreeable with the powers to be...

if I make this happen,

everyone would come in the day before and stay at the stagecoach inn, a fixture in west Yellowstone, head into the Yellowstone the next day with our tour guide, spend the night at old faithful winter lodge, nice dinner and breakfast, head out the next day back to west Yellowstone and again stay the night at stage coach inn, have a get together that evening, and those wanting to have bit more cat fun follow me over to Afton Wyoming and trek into a very remote lodge for a couple days...
Would also love to be a part of this, if there are any folks that drop out!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
So?

what if Tucker had built a 520,

say, like a, "super 500 Torpedo"...

and put a Mercury Flathead V-8 in it, dual exhaust, automatic, independent front suspension with rack and pinion steering, improved rectangular tube frame, 500 pontoons, deep powder skis and some speed equipment...what if???

tempImagepnXQ7z.pngtempImage0dRsCu.pngtempImageXjbtKN.png

Last edited:

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter