• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Drivin track

Moorbagger

hello,

I have on my Snow Track on one side crawler belts in a very bad condition and I must change them...:mad: one side is like new :yankchain:
Christer in Schweden don`t have them at this time but he says he going make new ones.
Where do you buy your drivin tracks?

regarts robert

Attachments

• Web 02022007.jpg
    Web 02022007.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Web 08022007.jpg
    Web 08022007.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 319

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Moorbagger, do you need just the track belting ? or the whole track ?

If you need just the track belting we can fabricate for you would need pitch and plys and hole size. we have 3,4,5,6 ply material any width belting is made in Europe for tracks

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Robert, do you need the belting or do you need complete tracks? There should be many sources in Europe to find belting in an appropriate width. When looking at belting make sure you look for belting that is UV stabilized and designed for use in wet conditions and cold temperatures.

Robert, benötigen Sie das Riemenleder, oder benötigen Sie komplette Schienen? Es sollte viele Quellen in Europa geben, zum des Riemenleders in einer passenden Breite zu finden. Beim Betrachten umschnallend stellen Sie sicher, daß Sie, nach dem Riemenleder das zu suchen UVSTABILISIERT und entworfen für Gebrauch in den nassen Bedingungen und in den kalten Temperaturen sind.​

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see your machine has the Rare Asymetrical Grousers (Cleats). These were only produced for a couple of years. The tracks were assembled then dipped in a white plastic which fairly quickly peeled off. The snow Trac Matchbox Toy that is Red with White tracks was modeled after this machine. Outside of fairbanks alaska a man has a similar dark green snow track that has a very early serial number. It has a Brass Sheet Metal cab, instead of the sheet aluminum cab.

Moorbagger

Hello,

I have found a manufacturer of crawler belts in the near of my hometown. This company sells crawler belts for many snow vehicles round over the world (I see that on there homepage)
My ST needs belts with 180mm wide (2 on one side) can anyone tell me what is a correct price for the belts? Becouse at monday i will make a call and the seller will tell me the price for them.

regart and a nice weekend

robert

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hello Moorebagger,
The price should be no more than $600 for the belting. You can punch out the holes yourself. If not then the price goes up from there. Maybe add $75 to each side.