• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dishwasher Installation

rebrecs

Concering mounting diswasher to the cabinetry -
I have a granite countertop - yet I have always considered the sidemount installation techniques to be a hack.
I saw some adaptors for the underside of the granite that allow the dishwasher to installed with top-mounting.
(Eastman)

I would like to hear from those with experience using the granite underside adaptors (of any sort) and from anyone who has a strong opinions on the merits of side-mount versus top-mount for dishwashers generally.

Thanks in Advance-

rebrecs

Personally, I would not recommend top mounting a dishwasher directly into granite. Over time, the machine vibrations may crack the countertop.
Thank you. I was in the weeds worrying about what would hold better and easiest to do, etc. --
Your comment is exactly what I needed to hear.