• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

China's 'artificial sun' nuclear fusion reactor sets a new world record after running at 216MILLION°F for 100 seconds

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm just a little bit skeptical about how safe this thing is ... considering China's past history on safety and concern for environmental impact.

I guess when this thing implodes and melts through the center of the earth it will some how become another mess for the rest of the world to clean up. :(

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess when this thing implodes and melts through the center of the earth it will some how become another mess for the rest of the world to clean up. :(
And ‘climate change’ will be blamed for the melt down

That said, it is a technological leap and could lead to safe and sustainable fuel

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This can not be lol... :unsure:

China is not a developed country if you ask them, the United nations, or any other international organization.
Because of this they are exempt from the international laws we must obey that hamstring our economy, relative to thiers.
Do you suppose China might be cheating??? :pat:

Or more likely the technology was initially stolen from some one else? (y)

Last edited:

Bigus

China is not a developed country if you ask them, the United nations, or any other international organization.
Because of this they are exempt from the international laws we must obey that hamstring our economy, relative to thiers.

Bigus

What international laws specially hamstring our economy?

Bigus

International climate change treaty. China is exempt.
Really. Are you sure about that?
China is the worst global offender of CO2 emissions, and the US is second.
Both countries are members of the UNFCC.
Each member country chooses its own improvement goals.
If our economy, then, is hamstrung, is our own fault for choosing overly aggressive goals

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Really. Are you sure about that?
China is the worst global offender of CO2 emissions, and the US is second.
Both countries are members of the UNFCC.
Each member country chooses its own improvement goals.
If our economy, then, is hamstrung, is our own fault for choosing overly aggressive goals
I am sure about that. China is exempt from more than just that as a "developing country".
You defense of the CCP has me wondering if your not jus one of those Chinese Ten Cent army trolling here earning money in China.

Bigus

I am sure about that. China is exempt from more than just that as a "developing country".
You defense of the CCP has me wondering if your not jus one of those Chinese Ten Cent army trolling here earning money in China.
Ho hum.
You mistake facts for paranoia.
Here are two sources for you to choke on.
Research before you post.
China has been a member since 1993.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

You need to see the reason Trump exited. Bet you did not know this.
China cheats. Surprised?

Bigus

You need to see the reason Trump exited. Bet you did not know this.
Because he believed that unchecked CO2 emissions strangled businesses.
Trump was wrong.
Being an environmentally company is a good thing.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Bigus

The WTO is not the UNFCC.
My response was correct.
Funny how you are quoting 2 Chinese sources.
Got your latest paycheck from them I see.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Because he believed that unchecked CO2 emissions strangled businesses.
Trump was wrong.
Being an environmentally company is a good thing.
Prove this or STFU
CO2 is the crutch the climate changers must lie about or their hypothesis is factually wrong.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
this good enough for you?

Bigus

Prove this or STFU
CO2 is the crutch the climate changers must lie about or their hypothesis is factually wrong.
Look up corporate social responsibility.
If the US follows China’s lack of CO2 control, we will look like China, and we won’t be able to breathe. None of us.

B1EB7EBB-FC7B-4997-A78A-73ED9563FFAC.jpeg

Bigus

this good enough for you?
I think we should fall back and rest-evaluate.
We don’t see eye to eye, but that’s OK.
I’d like to start over.
I like gun folks, and we are both gun folks.
i apologize for starting so strong.
Gun folks are getting rarer and we need to stick together.
is this acceptable to you?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good idea.
It is ok not to see eye to eye.
It is very acceptable to me.
Just got in the house from my evening 2 mile walk.
I need and in the waste band holster lol.... :unsure: ;)

Until Covid came along I shot NRA prone matches. Not sure of the status of those this summer..

Bigus

Good idea.
It is ok not to see eye to eye.
It is very acceptable to me.
Just got in the house from my evening 2 mile walk.
I need and in the waste band holster lol.... :unsure: ;)
Thank you very much.
I appreciate that.
I’ve always gotten along well with gun folks ‘cause I are one.
What do you carry?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you very much.
I appreciate that.
I’ve always gotten along well with gun folks ‘cause I are one.
What do you carry?
Depends...
Tonight a High Standard 22 WMR D/A derringer, in my pants pocket. To hot for an over shirt. I live in a rural area, with pavement in front of my house. Better than throwing rocks.
Around the farm, a 1974 ish High Standard Sentinel MKIV 22 WMR 3" adj sights. It gives me .22 rifle ballistics from that 3" barrel.
In the city either a S&W M15 2" .38 special adj sight, or one of two 1911's I have.
I wanted to carry and ancient Remington M51 .380... until the breech block failed. I need to find a parts gun for that one. Really cool delayed blow back locked action fixed barrel gun.

How about you?

Last edited:

Bigus

Depends...
Tonight a High Standard 22 WMR D/A derringer, in my pants pocket. To hot for an over shirt. I live in a rural area, with pavement in front of my house. Better than rocks.
Around the farm, a 1974 ish High Standard Sentinel MKIV 3" adj sights. It gives me .22 rifle ballistics from that 3" barrel.
In the city either a S&W M15 2" .38 special adj sight, or one of two 1911's I have.
I wanted to carry and ancient Remington M51 .380... until the breech block failed. I need to find a parts gun for that one. Really cool delayed blow back locked action fixed barrel gun.

How about you?
I pocket carry a Kahr PM-45 when I go out.
i picked a little Ruger LCP2 .380 that will slip in a shirt pocket with the flat base mag.
i have several 1911s, but I always carry that Kahr in my pants pocket with a Desantis holster.
i can have my hand on that Kahr and you would never know it! Very sweet.
Oh also a S&W 642 with laser grips.
Other that the Ruger I’ve had the others for a long time.