• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brothers forever

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And Sisters forever. Don't want to forget the ladies who serve.

Brothers.jpg

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
And Sisters forever. Don't want to forget the ladies who serve.

About the Sisters, I have been organizing them so they can have their own camaraderie to talk about the good and bad things that happened to them.....then I will get out of their way. A lot of them have a very high depression and anxiety level, so they don't come forward to get the disability compensation they deserve. Working together seems to help them because talking to another Sister is the only one who really understands them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
About the Sisters, I have been organizing them so they can have their own camaraderie to talk about the good and bad things that happened to them.....then I will get out of their way. A lot of them have a very high depression and anxiety level, so they don't come forward to get the disability compensation they deserve. Working together seems to help them because talking to another Sister is the only one who really understands them.
That is truly awesome Lenny. Great job Brother. :tiphat: ::clap: :clap: