• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Astro van cat conversion

Snowy Rivers

Yeah...gotta take care of the kidneys....I only have one of those thanks to a big AZZ tumor ...We got that bad boy (Entire kidney) out back in April of 2013
A rare and slow growing cancer.....Tumor was apple sized....

The issue now the Dr's say can't happen.....Well bet me....
They put me on One of the Statin drugs to get my cholesterol down....My vascular system is clean.....But after the stroke in 2012 they insisted we do this drug.

Less than a week after starting the Statin I could barely walk from the car into the grocery store.....I complained bitterly ....

They changed the drug and things got worse.....I really howled.....Then they told me I needed to get used to the drug.

After about 2 months I took all their poisons and tossed them in the trash.

Things improved for a couple years and then started a slow spiral down....Muscle weakness and fatigue....
Last summer I was able to go slow and rest when I needed and keep going.

Now it is pretty much a no go as far as trying to get anything much physical done....

The canned answer is that this does not happen.....Before I started the drugs I was walking 2 miles a day at the school track (4 blocks from our gun shop) within a few days the few blocks was impossible...Let alone the 2 miles........

A pharmacist friend agreed with me that ...IT CAN HAPPEN....And does...

Auto immune response that there is little help for......

THIS SUCKS....

Oh well....