• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

5 New Positive Updates About Tesla [Plus a New Target Price]

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
5:04 min.

Tom Nash

271K subscribers

5 New Positive Updates About Tesla [Plus a New Target Price]
========================================================================================

Tesla is clearly the leader in EV's now even in CHINA!
Their stock value will triple in the next 10 years. the writing is on the wall.
Most people will not bother to see this.

PGBC

All those people who are freezing in their tesla cars, because the heat doesn't work, I wonder how they feel about the over priced choice they made.

We just a couple days ago warmed up, after a month of -30 to -45 temps.
I wouldn't want to have been stuck driving around in a car with no heat. Sometimes I was at a place for hours these past weeks, and my truck was left idling, as I wouldn't even shut it off.

Tesla has been plagued with reliability issues, and I sincerely hope that someday they can solve them, but still a long way to go before I would consider buying one.
My gas powered vehicles do just fine, and do everything that I ask of them.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
All those people who are freezing in their tesla cars, because the heat doesn't work, I wonder how they feel about the over priced choice they made.

We just a couple days ago warmed up, after a month of -30 to -45 temps.
I wouldn't want to have been stuck driving around in a car with no heat. Sometimes I was at a place for hours these past weeks, and my truck was left idling, as I wouldn't even shut it off.

Tesla has been plagued with reliability issues, and I sincerely hope that someday they can solve them, but still a long way to go before I would consider buying one.
My gas powered vehicles do just fine, and do everything that I ask of them.
Actually, the Tesla has a "Camp Mode" that one owner caught in the mess says kept her warm for 18 hours. Chevy Volt has no such feature.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Please explain this. Pretty sure I know more about Tesla after years of watching, studying, and waiting to invest.
I do not remember this as an issue ever.

PGBC

Google western Canada tesla complaints.
It was on the news here just days ago, many in BC and Alberta, said their teslas wouldn't allow the heater to work.

PGBC

Many articles on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-110839_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-110839_Firefox.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20220112-110854_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-110854_Firefox.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 65

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Google western Canada tesla complaints.
It was on the news here just days ago, many in BC and Alberta, said their teslas wouldn't allow the heater to work.
if the battery is down to 15% it turns off the heat.
Just as with a gasoline car you should keep the battery topped off in cold temps.
I can not read the articles you site. Could be something to them. In the super cold even ICE cars can have issues with cabin heat.

PGBC

if the battery is down to 15% it turns off the heat.
Just as with a gasoline car you should keep the battery topped off in cold temps.
I can not read the articles you site. Could be something to them. In the super cold even ICE cars can have issues with cabin heat.
Fully charged, the heat just simply refused to work on many peoples cars.

I didn't post a link, but screen shots of several articles, and there are a lot more.
A simple Google search will bring up many articles about it.