• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

27/05/21 Mike Lindell CLINTON MILITARY TRIBUNAL DAY 5 FULL - Latest 'THURSDAY' Update

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
16:30 min.

RK Multimedia

RK Multimedia

115K subscribers

27/05/21 Mike Lindell CLINTON MILITARY TRIBUNAL DAY 5 FULL - Latest 'THURSDAY' Update

A rather scathing report on the most hated political family on the planet, the Clintons. Hillary's handling of Benghazi is discussed as well as the missing children from the Haiti earth quake disaster. That part I have never heard about...
Not sure what to think of the source of this. But if true, it is yet another damning example of the Clinton family and their lust for political power and money..

Bigus

RK Multimedia

RK Multimedia

115K subscribers

A rather scathing report on the most hated political family on the planet, the Clintons. Hillary's handling of Benghazi is discussed as well as the missing children from the Haiti earth quake disaster. That part I have never heard about...
Not sure what to think of the source of this. But if true, it is yet another damning example of the Clinton family and their lust for political power and money..
Mike Lindell is a moron.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

RK Multimedia

RK Multimedia

115K subscribers

Not surprisingly, the video has been removed.

Mike Lindell is a moron.

Mike Lindell might be wrong here, but he is hardly moronic. He has made millions manufacturing and selling a commodity product. All starting from scratch and dead broke after debilitating drug use. He not only recovered, but succeeded. Amazingly.

The odds of doing that are immeasurable.

I dare you to try.

Bigus

Not surprisingly, the video has been removed.

Mike Lindell might be wrong here, but he is hardly moronic. He has made millions manufacturing and selling a commodity product. All starting from scratch and dead broke after debilitating drug use. He not only recovered, but succeeded. Amazingly.

The odds of doing that are immeasurable.

I dare you to try.
Looks like he’s on the downside side of that curve.
I’d rather be exactly where I am rather than be in his shoes right now.
The man has been publicly unraveling for many months.
Where he has been is not worth where he is now

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like he’s on the downside side of that curve.
I’d rather be exactly where I am rather than be in his shoes right now.
The man has been publicly unraveling for many months.
Where he has been is not worth where he is now
The media, whom now slams him, are happy to accept his advertising money. Hypocrisy explained and exampled. . Meanwhile, Mike stands with integrity honoring his commitment to conservatism.

Even at the cost to his net worth. I would hope myself to hold the courage to be so earnest.

It's not about the money.

I would rather be poor standing with integrity than rich with corruption and dishonor.

President Biden has a ton of money coming in. It hasn't prevented him from being "moronic."

Bigus

The media, whom now slams him, are happy to accept his advertising money. Hypocrisy explained and exampled. . Meanwhile, Mike stands with integrity honoring his commitment to conservatism.

Even at the cost to his net worth. I would hope myself to hold the courage to be so earnest.

It's not about the money.

I would rather be poor standing with integrity than rich with corruption and dishonor.

President Biden has a ton of money coming in. It hasn't prevented him from being "moronic."
There is not a politician alive who is not a slave to their donors.
Trump more than others from some of his appointments.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
There is not a politician alive who is not a slave to their donors.
Trump more than others from some of his appointments.
Excuser me? Mike Lindell is not a politician.
This isn't about Trump.

Are you that uninformed or just stubbornly so?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Never said he was - read more better.
You referenced Biden with your cheap shot and I responded.
Actually, in context of the conversation, YES you did. Otherwise your stamen about Politicians is an irrelevant response.

No need to be a pr!ck with me. It gains you nothing with the people here.

Bigus

Actually, in context of the conversation, YES you did. Otherwise your stamen about Politicians is an irrelevant response.

No need to be a pr!ck with me. It gains you nothing with the people here.
I responded in kind.
You reap what you have sown.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Insults after an apology.
I see.
Did anyone in your child hood want to play with you?
Notice that?

Bigus

Insults after an apology.
I see.
Did anyone in your child hood want to play with you?
Notice that?
There is no apology here.
You see nothing.
Childhood is one word, not two.
Notice how you can’t process anything that conflicts with your narrow world?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is no apology here.
You see nothing.
Childhood is one word, not two.
Notice how you can’t process anything that conflicts with your narrow world?
And no one liked to play with you did they?
Were you lonely back then?
So you do you feel comfortable here?
I know Childhood is one word. "Notice that" was your clue.
You missed that one.
Lets get back to your childhood then. Did the other kids pick on you?
Were you a "tattle tale" on the other kids?

Bigus

And no one liked to play with you did they?
Were you lonely back then?
So you do you feel comfortable here?
I know Childhood is one word. "Notice that" was your clue.
You missed that one.
Lets get back to your childhood then. Did the other kids pick on you?
Were you a "tattle tale" on the other kids?
‘Notice that’ was a continuation of your childish personal attack
It wasn’t a typo, either.
English seems to be a huge challenge for you. Just trying to help.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I responded in kind.
You reap what you have sown.
Turns out 300 H&H pegged you right in the first post. My complements to his insights.

Seems you are not here to discuss topics, but to be discusting.

Everyone should have a hobby.