• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB - Hagglunds

shipshapem

Hi there - I'm looking for a Haaglunds BV206 to run people up and down a hill - liking the fact it has rubber tracks rather than cleats. Only need to take people 100' vertical up a 25-30% grade

Thanks in advance for any tips :)

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
they were drivin with 2.8 gas motors with carbs so a 4 bt cummins should be a good match. i probably have more experience on these than any ome else out here after 17 years in the ak national guard. Im no fan of them because they are expensive to operate and parts supplys are being hoarded by commercial fleet owners. If you have deep pockets and want one go ahead the closest thing to them would be a tucker terra. myself i would rather have a rebuild-able belted track than to have a continues molded track

Solrus

Hi there - I'm looking for a Haaglunds BV206 to run people up and down a hill - liking the fact it has rubber tracks rather than cleats. Only need to take people 100' vertical up a 25-30% grade

Thanks in advance for any tips :)
Did you find one? If are you interested in importing from Europe , let me know.

Last edited: