• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker FOR SALE

weatherby

If anybody is interested I can get more info. Asking price $7.500 located in CO.

Attachments

• TUCKER_1.jpg
    TUCKER_1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 716
  • TUCKER_4.jpg
    TUCKER_4.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 712

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that's a cool looking rig i would love to have that one except mama would shoot me if i spent that kind of money on a project what model is that

weatherby

The owner say's it's a 542A but I don't think it is, and other than that, I don't know. And it is located in northern Nevada NOT Colorado.

Attachments

• Tucker.jpg
    Tucker.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 706

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that picture makes it look huge would likely cost me 7 grand just to ship it up here any specs on it what engine does it have

Robert

The one in your pic is an 800 series tucker a much larger model, the one for sale is a 542acf. Catless a member of FF owns one and there has been a green one poasted on here before.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Reminds me of this one I almost bought...one of the other forum members picked her up. Glad it went to one of the core! :biggrin:

One must exercise control when hunting cats... or one may end up with more than one needs! :glare:

Attachments

• HPIM0010.JPG
    HPIM0010.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 677

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
Reminds me of this one I almost bought...one of the other forum members picked her up. Glad it went to one of the core! :biggrin:

One must exercise control when hunting cats... or one may end up with more than one needs! :glare:

Mainer...I need a bigger pole barn dude:sad:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
This one is also unique... taken in Europe... talk about OEM of Tucker mechanicals. :glare:

Attachments

• EuroTuckOEM_lo_res.jpg
    EuroTuckOEM_lo_res.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 673

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I kick myself very hard for hesitating on this one... during a time when I still thought I could fight the snowcat fever. :yum: Stupid, I know. :mellow: It was also when I was in my experimental stage... exploring Tuckers but not really knowing... now I know I like them. Hence the dibs on the Weatherby Tucker <just a blatant injection/plug...in case anyone didn't see my prior dibs on the councours-to-be Wucker (Weathery Tucker)>. :flowers: I mean... if the opportunity ever does present itself... I actually have no idea... but if it does, of course. :unsure: :brows: :wink:

Attachments

• !BdOj7MwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-EYErffM51tgBK38kv0Yjw~~_3.jpg
    !BdOj7MwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-EYErffM51tgBK38kv0Yjw~~_3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 661

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh baby...that tucker is so sweet...almost like a weatherrby's 600 series Thiokol...Hey...I have not seen a 600 series cat for sale for 2 years now...what the mofo!!!! Where did they all go...Did I miss out on the collection stage of snowcats???? Happy Thanksgiving to you and Weatherby...Taking the North Dakota 602 to the cabin tomorrow!!!

weatherby

The one in your pic is an 800 series tucker a much larger model, the one for sale is a 542acf. Catless a member of FF owns one and there has been a green one poasted on here before.

Robert, thanks for the clarification on what that is:thumb:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you want some more photos of it I have alot more???? As does someone else................

muley180

I bought a parts rig that was a 1965 500 series with the cab forward design. The cab was missing. I was under the impression that the cat is a 540A. The 542a was a pickup cab. Can anyone verify the models? I cant find anything on the cab forward 500 series. Just curious. The one I took apart had the Jeep Tornado OHC 6 cyl. Either way, those a pretty rare Tuckers. Cool!