• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Too sick(o) for Canada - go to the US!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
#3 is exactly what I am talking about. It is not because they have to wait, they charge twice as much becasue they can. The insurance company will pay them becasue you pay for it with your insurance premiums.
Again, what they charge and what they get reimbursed are 2 different things.
Look at your EOB. DR visit is $60, insurance payment is probably $30, the remainder (minus your co-pay) is written off.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi needs some good psychological help to fix his problems. He doesn't want to be the way he is, but he can't help it. You might say that his computer is mis-wired. With some long term therapy, he might be saved, but he has no insurance, so it won't happen. In the old days, they would have put him in an institution and given him treatment, but those days are gone. He needs a Nurse Ratchet to take care of him... think One Flew Over the Coco's Nest. Hang in there Sushi, help is on the way. Get a passport and then go to Russia. Stand on a street corner acting like you don't like the government,

*eye twitching* thanks Junk. I actually WOULD like to see a good shrink. But its REALLY expensive, unless you get the cheap ass clown that cant fix a good drink much less help someone.
Ehhhhh I'll be alright. I stay away from the drugs and alcohol.

Last edited:

American Woman

Site Supporter
If you care about folks, you will take care of folks yourself and not use the govt to force other folks to do it for you.

Oh, by the way...my mother had MS since I was 4. Saw her go from crutches to wheelchair to bed. Spent my youth emptying bed pans, catheters, treating bed sores, making sure she didn't choke, etc. We lived in a govt project outside Boston. Old man was a mean drunk that use to kick the crap out of us every night. Had crap jobs pumping gas, warehousing, etc since age 14ish after I forged the old mans signature on a child work permit. Lots of gang fights. Stabbed by someone stealing gas. Shot at. Use to break into houses to raid the fridge, etc, etc, etc. Just when I think I've got the biggest cross to bear, I find out the guy next to me is carrying a forest.
I know this is old but I just saw it. Bob, you have my respect for overcoming this and becoming the man you are. You are serious but a lot of fun too...
I know what you mean about the other guy carrying a forest. I never speak up and ask for prayer because I feel like someone else has it worse, and who am I to complain.