• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to clean out the buildings

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have too much "stuff" (not junk) in my buildings.
So I start making a mental (then subsequently paper) list of things I want gone. I made the prices very fair so generally not negotiable.
I mention it to a couple friends who got it out word-of-mouth and things really started to fly.
In 2 weeks, I've sold 3 ATV's, my 7000# trailer, a diesel generator and a whole slew of smaller items. More often than not, people leave with an entire truck bed filled.
There's people calling and/or coming over nearly every day. On average, I put about $500 in my pocket daily since I started this and I don't see an end in sight for now.

So, consider checking your shops for unneeded items. Shop items are like gold right now. :)