• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol Spryte embroidery design done

bkvail

I finally got around to finishing the Thiokol Spryte design - I will be doing an Imp also in the future. This Spryte design measures about 4.5'' wide, but I can make it up to 20% smaller no problem. Here is a shirt I embroidered the other day:

embspryte.jpg

My eBay store will be closed for a short while (everybody needs a vacation!), but will have it back up in a couple weeks I think. I will take custom orders for shirts/jackets/can koozies/whatever I can fit in my embroidery machine though. A regular t-shirt will run $25 - and a jacket will depend on difficulty of the jacket to work with (and price of the blank to begin with). I will also embroider the design on something you already own for a $20 fee (and can include any lettering you want, if you want any. I have the Thiokol lettering done in script and in block and Arial too. The script looks a lot like the Thiokol badging. I can do the cat in any color combo's that you'd like too.

I also have the 4T/601 Thiokol that started this :)

BDCC.JPG

Karin

bkvail

Re: Thiokol Spryte embroidery design done - added Imp & Kristi cat

here are some more designs I have done and have items for sale in my ebay store:

embimp.jpg

imp1404.jpg

kristicat.jpg

I have the camo snowtrac design done too - just need to stitch it out :) The shirts are $22.99 now :)

bkvail

My dog's name is Tucker, hehe :) Thiokol didn't seem like it suited a dog.......

Yes, I would consider doing a tucker if I got a good pic :)

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Any chance of a better piccy of the Swedish camo snowtrac, it is not very clear? What are you putting the embroidery on and what sort of prices to the UK?

bkvail

I can put the embroidery on anything that will fit in my machine. Shirts, hats, bags, jackets, etc. UK shipping price for a t-shirt is in the range of $5-6 for airmail as I can send it in a flat envelope. The shirts are $22 plus shipping. I can do long-sleeve t's too for a little more......

sorry about the fuzzy pic - my camera batteries died and I can't take a new one until I get more batteries - I don't plan to go to town until next week though (trying to stay home more to save on gas!)

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Could not find your imp shirts at your Ebay store like in post #2. Are they avaialble? Thanks.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I may well be interested in the camo one as a sweatshirt, but will have to work out how to translated dollars to sterling and then how to get it to you. Another problem too, I usually wear black shirts (sensible colour when dealing with oily vehicles on a rally field) so as black and white would not show up too well, would have to think of another colour.

bkvail

I may well be interested in the camo one as a sweatshirt, but will have to work out how to translated dollars to sterling and then how to get it to you. Another problem too, I usually wear black shirts (sensible colour when dealing with oily vehicles on a rally field) so as black and white would not show up too well, would have to think of another colour.

Am sending you a PM :)

bkvail

just added beanie's to my store - I only have a pic of the Spryte 1404, but will be able to do any of these embroidery designs on the beanies for the same price :)
embsprytebeanie.jpg