• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 2100 two seater

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the 2100's arn't really 2 seaters they are 1 seaters with a jump seat i have one i plan on attaching a tuck sleeper to for a passenger compartment as for gas motors they came with every thing from 300 ford sixes to 460 v-8's

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
There's one on ebay right now. low hours.

The second seat was an option. It's like a door that bulges with a seat in it.

Thanks for the info But I couldnt fint that ad on EBay. Have you any pictures of your machine . And how do you like it .I need to learn as much out about these 2100 and 1200 as to help me make a choice to witch one would suite me best,

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i talked to the seller a year ago he was firm on 5 k it does have a big block ford in it i think it was a 390 or 460

Looks like $4000 will take it home today or let the bidding begin at $2500. My experience with buying something like this is show up with about $3000 cash and a trailer to get it out of his yard and 9 times out of 10 it is a done deal.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Somebody is trying to communicate with the owner of this rig by replying via email to post notifications. :pat: Those only go to my trash folder, and are never delivered to the original poster of any thread. No one will ever reply to those emails. Please come to the forums and reply or PM the person you want to communicate with. You will not get a reply by replying to any email notifications about a post in any thread. The forums do not work that way.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter