• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tesla is about the EXPLODE

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
14:46 min.

Tom Nash
Tom Nash

258K subscribers

đź‘Źđź‘Ź Big shout out to our growing list of Patreons. For those of you want (and can) support our channel, here is how you can help: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=13016082
=====================================================================================================

Biden propaganda is pervasive through out society today. Biden thinks Mary Barra and GM are "leading" the conversion to electric cars.
Idiot doesn't know sh1t , and lies about the rest.
Also Tom updates a story of Palantir that had great 3qrt earnings and the stock value is off 20%.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Ford Bronco is going to be a smash hit IMHO over a span of years if it proves reliable and durable. Reason enough at these values to get interested in FMC.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Ford Bronco is going to be a smash hit IMHO over a span of years if it proves reliable and durable.
I've seen them when on the road. They're not the Bronco of yesteryear. Really small by the looks. I wouldn't even consider one.

PGBC

Ford is a success story for sure.

The F series have been sales leaders for so long now, that is largely why Ford weathers every storm okay.
This region is well populated by pickups, look in any parking lot around PG, and you'll likely find 1/8 th of the vehicles are an F series. It blows my mind how many there are up here in central BC.
Also never seen a region so well represented by Jeep products. Probably 1/20th of vehicles in the average parking lot are a Jeep.
Some vehicles that are a huge hit in other markets, are rare around PG. For example Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda. Hyundai and Kia are more popular than they are here.

Previous city i lived in, it was the opposite.
If you drive a grey F150 here, good luck finding the right grey F150 when you are done shopping.
I would be that annoying guy hitting the panic alarm button on the fob, so I could find my grey F150 by sound, if that's what I drove.