• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Painted the interior

wesley

Painted the interior. Previous owner had painted it a really bad black.

Attachments

• 101_0464.jpg
    101_0464.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 274
  • 101_0466.jpg
    101_0466.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 101_0471.jpg
    101_0471.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 277

wesley

It is Air Force Strata Blue 25045. It came to me white with a black interior. Under there was that you could see the original blue. Eventually It will be restored to original but until then main focus is the make it reliable transport. I was surprised at no comment about my hula girl. She is an o mage to the nose art on the C-47 Tropical Tilly in The Thing From Another Planet.

Attachments

• Tropical-Tilly_med.JPG
    Tropical-Tilly_med.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 225

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
It is Air Force Strata Blue 25045. It came to me white with a black interior. Under there was that you could see the original blue. Eventually It will be restored to original but until then main focus is the make it reliable transport. I was surprised at no comment about my hula girl. She is an o mage to the nose art on the C-47 Tropical Tilly in The Thing From Another Planet.

OK, she's hot.....:whistling: :yum::yum::yum:

KT3survivor

looks good!
I keep debating on painting my interior. like to keep it original but the kristi splatter paint just doesnt do it for me. hahaha