• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My dad's first tractor

J5 Bombardier

I finally finished the restoration of my dad's 1956 Farmall 100 , stretched it to long with other projects on the go. Other than my obsession with Bombardier snocats , red tractors are my thing, with four restored and quite a few more candidates on the list to do .I've been wanting to get these pictures, and a month ago it happened, same tractor, same guy, with a 60 year spread between pics ..
J5 Bombardier

Attachments

• Farmall 100 - Copy.jpg
    Farmall 100 - Copy.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Farmall 100 #2 - Copy.jpg
    Farmall 100 #2 - Copy.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 35

PHICAB

I finally finished the restoration of my dad's 1956 Farmall 100 , stretched it to long with other projects on the go. Other than my obsession with Bombardier snocats , red tractors are my thing, with four restored and quite a few more candidates on the list to do .I've been wanting to get these pictures, and a month ago it happened, same tractor, same guy, with a 60 year spread between pics ..