• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KRISTI "Bashers" Thread

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
THAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION! SEE HOW EFFECTIVE THE RIGHT TITLE CAN BE?
This won't actually be a Kristi Bashers Thread, but if it HAD, perhaps we would have awarded the best jokes with WHEEL CHALKS carved up or painted to look like various snow cats:
Kristi Wheel Chalks would be made out of Balsa Wood so they crushed easily!
Snow Trac's would be soft white pine, Red of course.
Bombardiere Wheel Chalks would be a Muskeg Tractor made of Oak or Maple, something substaintial, Bogie would get the first pair.
And for Tandem Axel Trailers would be Old Steel Track Tucker Pontoon's, chalks to fit inbetween the axels.
And they would all carry the Forumsforums trademark logo!

Check out his latest addition to our fleet of equipment:
Sled 001.jpg

Sled 002.jpg

Sled 003.jpg

Sled 004.jpg

Sled 005.jpg
Nice Springy suspension, 2 seats in back facing forwards, one in front facing backwards. They pull it with a snow mobile. The Corrosion crews and the EXRAY crews use it for pipe repair and inspection which is preformed in the winter when it's OK to get on the tundra. Of course the crews prefer the big Tucker Terra. Riding a snowmobile when it's -30 and a wind chill of -60 just doesn't rate against the nice warm cab of a Tucker Terra.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
And a video of a kid size one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3NZ2nOW9b4"]YouTube- Snowcoach snowmobile trailer for kids[/ame]

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me that is an economical way to get work crews out to a job site. Sort of odd looking, but effective.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose this thread could have run under the : Snow Cat Repairs, Parts, and PROBLEMS!

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your right that would have been more "technically correct". These things do share 2 features with KT2, and KT3's in that they have both side and rear doors and are fiberglass Bob-Sled shaped! Also like Kristi's they don't often run on their own power.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
These things do share 2 features with KT2, and KT3's in that they have both side and rear doors and are fiberglass Bob-Sled shaped! Also like Kristi's they don't often run on their own power.

Waiting for BigAl to respond :whistling:

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah,.. I'm really suprised that we havn't gotten a rebuttal by one of our loyal Kristi defenders?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well Allen is down in Panama and he's the most vocal, but he's also not on line quite as often.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Your right that would have been more "technically correct". These things do share 2 features with KT2, and KT3's in that they have both side and rear doors and are fiberglass Bob-Sled shaped! Also like Kristi's they don't often run on their own power.

And like Kristi's, they come from the factory with a tow hitch installed on the front.:whistling:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hey dude i have one added to the front of my st but thats so if i want to put it in the shop i can hook it to my truck and tow it down there than have a ride home again