• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Keep an eye on Hillary

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm sorry, but that is one women I just don't trust for anything. And I think this country would be making a big mistake to elect her to the President's Office of the United States.

This is just my opinion.

murph

HarryG

Sadly she is one of my home states Senators. I didn't vote for her and never will. I keep hearing how she won the office overwhelmingly. This baffles me as very few voters in Upstate NY voted for her. She won only by the NYC vote.
Talk about a State divided. I and many here wish she would go away.

Attachments

• hillary_snake.gif
    hillary_snake.gif
    124.8 KB · Views: 62

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
HarryG said:
Sadly she is one of my home states Senators. I didn't vote for her and never will. I keep hearing how she won the office overwhelmingly. This baffles me as very few voters in Upstate NY voted for her. She won only by the NYC vote.
Talk about a State divided. I and many here wish she would go away.

Who'd she jsut blow? It looks like she needs to spit.

buy_25

Banned
Do not care. Actions speak louder then words. Right now (based on presents actions in our country) we can't get any worse; man or woman does not matter. Plus have you ever listened to Bush speak? Don't sell him short....

HGM

buy_25 said:
Do not care. Actions speak louder then words. Right now (based on presents actions in our country) we can't get any worse; man or woman does not matter. Plus have you ever listened to Bush speak? Don't sell him short....

Well, I guess it depends on your perspective of good and bad.... But hillary, has nothing to do with male or female.. Its more relative to an alpha bitch trying to prove something...You can blame Bush for everything if you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that this all started durring the Clinton administration because he was too busy with private affairs to worry about forign ones, Hillary had a big part in that too.. dont forget all the other scandals that went along with her..

I dont believe Bush is the perfect man for the job, but he has done a pertty good job with what he was given.. Things have been stacked against this presidency for years, it really doesnt matter who was in office, though with the lefties being the most vocal everyone hears about it even our enemies. This gives them more power by undermining the administration and showing weakness in our country.. Like him or not, everyone will have another chance to vote in a couple of years, we shouldnt encourage the weakness of someone like Hillary just because we "dont care"...If you dont care, dont vote....

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
HGM said:
... But hillary, has nothing to do with male or female..
I've been saying that for years!!!! Don't let the hair and lipstick fool you. No wonder Billy went elsewhere :whistle:

buy_25

Banned
HGM said:
Well, I guess it depends on your perspective of good and bad.... But hillary, has nothing to do with male or female.. Its more relative to an alpha bitch trying to prove something...You can blame Bush for everything if you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that this all started durring the Clinton administration because he was too busy with private affairs to worry about forign ones, Hillary had a big part in that too.. dont forget all the other scandals that went along with her..

I dont believe Bush is the perfect man for the job, but he has done a pertty good job with what he was given.. Things have been stacked against this presidency for years, it really doesnt matter who was in office, though with the lefties being the most vocal everyone hears about it even our enemies. This gives them more power by undermining the administration and showing weakness in our country.. Like him or not, everyone will have another chance to vote in a couple of years, we shouldnt encourage the weakness of someone like Hillary just because we "dont care"...If you dont care, dont vote....

I do not blame Bush for everything but some I do. But I do dislike the way he handles himself and the way he sidetracks items worse then Kerry (when he was running).

For me I could careless what happens in their private lives; the era of Clinton was pretty good for the country. In the last few years look at all the issues we have had and they way the admin has handled it. Even the VP is laughable at best.

They (issues) are not from Clinton days. I would vote for her over Bush anyday of the week. At least she stands up for people and as least trying to better the world. No cutting taxes, budget issues (with lack of war $$$ in there), giving money to big business, lying about WMD in Iraq, health care issues (Medicare), The Social security issue from a few years ago died pretty quick, clean Air Act exemptions, Withdrew U.S. from the Kyoto accord, declined to participate in second UN summit on sustainable development, etc etc. Nevermind the crappy way it handled the Hurricane Katrina issues and the lack of funds and helping its OWN people.

[font=&quot]But ha, some like him. [/font]

HGM

buy_25 said:
I do not blame Bush for everything but some I do. But I do dislike the way he handles himself and the way he sidetracks items worse then Kerry (when he was running).

For me I could careless what happens in their private lives; the era of Clinton was pretty good for the country. In the last few years look at all the issues we have had and they way the admin has handled it. Even the VP is laughable at best.

They (issues) are not from Clinton days. I would vote for her over Bush anyday of the week. At least she stands up for people and as least trying to better the world. No cutting taxes, budget issues (with lack of war $$$ in there), giving money to big business, lying about WMD in Iraq, health care issues (Medicare), The Social security issue from a few years ago died pretty quick, clean Air Act exemptions, Withdrew U.S. from the Kyoto accord, declined to participate in second UN summit on sustainable development, etc etc. Nevermind the crappy way it handled the Hurricane Katrina issues and the lack of funds and helping its OWN people.

[font=&quot]But ha, some like him. [/font]

HaHa, well, I'm not going to debate the whole thing with you... You obviously have some deep seeded veiws on the matter that I'm not going to change.. I cant spout the facts as well as some, but I'll tell you if you listen to something other than NPR, CNN or common news channels, you'll get a much broader veiw of the facts...

If you dont believe in WMD, so be it. They didnt have to be found, to exist.. Sadam himself was a WMD.. Bin Laden was handed to Clinton on a silver platter, but he was too consumed with other issues(BJ's) to worry about a possible(not proven :pat: ) threat to national security.. As I have said before, I dont count on the government to wipe my ass, I do it myself.. Katrina was not their fault...

But, these are my feelings, so take it how you will....Anything can be second guessed, when you're predisposed to disliking someone, its easy to prove them wrong..

buy_25

Banned
HGM said:
HaHa, well, I'm not going to debate the whole thing with you... You obviously have some deep seeded veiws on the matter that I'm not going to change.. I cant spout the facts as well as some, but I'll tell you if you listen to something other than NPR, CNN or common news channels, you'll get a much broader veiw of the facts...

If you dont believe in WMD, so be it. They didnt have to be found, to exist.. Sadam himself was a WMD.. Bin Laden was handed to Clinton on a silver platter, but he was too consumed with other issues(BJ's) to worry about a possible(not proven :pat: ) threat to national security.. As I have said before, I dont count on the government to wipe my ass, I do it myself.. Katrina was not their fault...

But, these are my feelings, so take it how you will....Anything can be second guessed, when you're predisposed to disliking someone, its easy to prove them wrong..

It seems you are upset or stuck on the BJ issues.Issues maybe??? Let it go. Sadam was the next best thing since Bush could not find and still can't find Bin Laden.

I gave him the benefit when he took office. Then it is going downhill faster then a booze at a Nascar event. Or Bush at a NAACP meeting.

The Katrina event is still a joke. Actions have consequences. No one could predict that a hurricane the size of Katrina would hit this year, but the slow federal response when it did happen was no accident. It was the result of four years of deliberate Republican policy and budget choices that favor ideology and partisan loyalty at the expense of operational competence. It's the Bush administration in a nutshell.

beds

She's Ellen Degeneres! Scary! That would be pretty left, I think!

2008 will be a race to decide whether to invade Iran.

HGM

buy_25 said:
It seems you are upset or stuck on the BJ issues.Issues maybe??? Let it go. Sadam was the next best thing since Bush could not find and still can't find Bin Laden.

I gave him the benefit when he took office. Then it is going downhill faster then a booze at a Nascar event. Or Bush at a NAACP meeting.

The Katrina event is still a joke. Actions have consequences. No one could predict that a hurricane the size of Katrina would hit this year, but the slow federal response when it did happen was no accident. It was the result of four years of deliberate Republican policy and budget choices that favor ideology and partisan loyalty at the expense of operational competence. It's the Bush administration in a nutshell.

:yum: Cant deny, I may be a bit jealous, but thats not the real issue....

Nothing productive happened durring his term.. Allot of things went unaddressed..

If you had a fire in your house, it burnt to the ground(unexpectantly).. Would it be Bush's fault that he didnt come to put the fire out? Katrina was a natural disaster, not a political football.. The local and State governments failed miserably.. The National Government came in to bail them out.. It wasnt their responsibility..

Again, if 9/11 happened within weeks of Mr Clinton's taking office, how do you think the rest of his term would have beed handled? I dont know for sure, but I feel pretty safe in the thought that he(like Kerry) would have waited for UN approval to react, and nothing would have come from it. Right now, I believe we are safer than then..There have been no other attacks on our soil, personally I believe they are waiting for a change in the guard(we'll see in '08) Could it be more secure(?), most certainly... Would Clinton(Mr/Mrs) have done a better job(?) doubt it.. Its a tough time, nothing will be flawless.. My main issue with the Democratic party, of late, is that they are more concerned with mud slinging than addressing issues.. The Republican's have their issues, but try to focus on the facts..

So, you dont think Bin Laden and Saddam are connected? :pat: The whole region is connected.. This is a big deal over there, I really dont believe we will ever be able to pull out of the region.. They have been fighting forever, we're involved and to pull out would spell defeat.. Cant blame that on Bush either, remember the hostages in Iran? Follow the timeline, we have been attacked multiple times over the past 25yrs by the same people..

You made the comment about Hillary looking out for the common folk. I couldnt see that further from the truth.. She(and he husband) are very well off and live that lifestyle.. Her comments are totally bogus in my opinion because she cannot relate.. Bush on the other hand, though well off, appears to live closer to the average mans life.. I doubt any of us on here would actually feel more comfortable at a dinner with Clinton than Bush.. I for one would be concerned if I were using the correct fork to eat with(with the Clintons).. Its odd, but I feel the Republicans as a group are closer to the "old" democratic ideal than the Democratic party is currently.. If you were to wipe the titles away, would you still feel the same about these people? Doubt that question could be honestly answered, but just a thought..

buy_25

Banned
HGM said:
:yum: Cant deny, I may be a bit jealous, but thats not the real issue....

Nothing productive happened durring his term.. Allot of things went unaddressed..

If you had a fire in your house, it burnt to the ground(unexpectantly).. Would it be Bush's fault that he didnt come to put the fire out? Katrina was a natural disaster, not a political football.. The local and State governments failed miserably.. The National Government came in to bail them out.. It wasnt their responsibility..

Again, if 9/11 happened within weeks of Mr Clinton's taking office, how do you think the rest of his term would have beed handled? I dont know for sure, but I feel pretty safe in the thought that he(like Kerry) would have waited for UN approval to react, and nothing would have come from it. Right now, I believe we are safer than then..There have been no other attacks on our soil, personally I believe they are waiting for a change in the guard(we'll see in '08) Could it be more secure(?), most certainly... Would Clinton(Mr/Mrs) have done a better job(?) doubt it.. Its a tough time, nothing will be flawless.. My main issue with the Democratic party, of late, is that they are more concerned with mud slinging than addressing issues.. The Republican's have their issues, but try to focus on the facts..

So, you dont think Bin Laden and Saddam are connected? :pat: The whole region is connected.. This is a big deal over there, I really dont believe we will ever be able to pull out of the region.. They have been fighting forever, we're involved and to pull out would spell defeat.. Cant blame that on Bush either, remember the hostages in Iran? Follow the timeline, we have been attacked multiple times over the past 25yrs by the same people..

You made the comment about Hillary looking out for the common folk. I couldnt see that further from the truth.. She(and he husband) are very well off and live that lifestyle.. Her comments are totally bogus in my opinion because she cannot relate.. Bush on the other hand, though well off, appears to live closer to the average mans life.. I doubt any of us on here would actually feel more comfortable at a dinner with Clinton than Bush.. I for one would be concerned if I were using the correct fork to eat with(with the Clintons).. Its odd, but I feel the Republicans as a group are closer to the "old" democratic ideal than the Democratic party is currently.. If you were to wipe the titles away, would you still feel the same about these people? Doubt that question could be honestly answered, but just a thought..

Hate to tell you but my Local Fire dept does not indirectly remove to the president. The FEMA director does and it is his job to oversee his people.

Kerry is no better and a flip flopper to boot. He is a joke and the vets hates him; for good reason. Need I bring up how he got out of going to Vietnam and the long vacations and getting out early?

We are no safer now then 5 years ago. If you know people in homeland security you would know this.

“The Republican's have their issues, but try to focus on the facts.” Facts when there are $$$$ involved. Outside of that, they do not care.

The Bin laden thing is again a joke. We are wasting our time and this little war will turn into yet another Vietnam. It was over oil and $$$, not WMD. Nice way to waste our time and solders over there.

So now Clinton has more money then Bush and more closer to the people? Sure, ok.

George Bush, Junior sold 60% of his stock in Harken Oil in June, 1990 for $848,560. That was brilliant timing; in August, Iraq invaded Kuwait and Harken's stock dropped 25%. Soon after, a big quarterly loss caused it to drop further.

Another unusually easy deal for George Bush Junior was his involvement in the Texas Rangers baseball team. In a nutshell, he was offered a piece of this valuable franchise for only $600,000, by supporters of his dad who also bailed out his failing oil company. He sold his stake for $14 million - while Texas governor

Remember the Arlington Sports Facility he made?

Remember all the low rates loans he got? the company's 1989 and 1990 SEC filings said it "forgave" $341,000 in loans to unspecified executives.

[font=&quot]Again based on the lack of judgment from the person leading us, good thing 2008 is coming. [/font]