• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jealous

MNwr786

I am realizing that the main aspect of this forum is about big snow machines. I do not own one, nor did I ever realize how much I wanted one. I had an old neighbor that was a life-long machinist that built his own snow/swamp crawler completely out of repurposed junk parts and it was the coolest thing ever. He called it the Mush Rat. I gotta have one of these things, we get so much snow here that if I do not keep the paths packed down every snow storm, that heavy little short-track polaris sled we have sinks like a rock in the snow. Again, thank you all, I'll be depressed till I have one drooling at every picture and video you all post :)

alryA

Nice to have you hear with us MN! We have a tracks (called pods) on our 6x6, so we sorta live the baby snowcat life... :D

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Northern Minnesota, USA (a 40 minute drive from canada)
Nice. You aren't far from me. I'm a 40 minute drive to the Minnesota border too but in Canada. I used to operate a snowcat for the snowmobile club for 17 years. Now, I can only drool over the pictures posted here while wanting my own but knowing my back wouldn't handle it anymore.

MNwr786

Nice. You aren't far from me. I'm a 40 minute drive to the Minnesota border too but in Canada. I used to operate a snowcat for the snowmobile club for 17 years. Now, I can only drool over the pictures posted here while wanting my own but knowing my back wouldn't handle it anymore.
Do you ever get on ham or CB radio? I used to talk to a group of people up by Lake Nipigon.