• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

J5 Operators Manual + Parts Manual SW-64F

IMP

Site Supporter
Did anyone ever get the J5 manuals from UpperCanada that they would be willing to share or trade? I would like to see what the difference is between a J5 and a J5F is. Looking at the photos he has of his manuals i see MY J5F serial number on his mauals!! ....Too weird. Small world when viewing from the internet!

Attachments

• IMG_3322(1).jpg
    IMG_3322(1).jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 136

IMP

Site Supporter
His manual, MY serial number!

Go figure!!

Attachments

• DSC_0198.jpg
    DSC_0198.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 153
Hi guys.
Im sorry to say I cant find the check and fill plug for my 74 J5. It just be so covered in dirts unrecognizable.
Help please?
And what is everyone using for trans fluid? itsthe common 4 spd manual with inline 6 chrysler engine.
Thanks
Dave

I just picked up a "J-5F & SW-64F" parts manual (1974, approx 50 pages) and a "J-5,J-5T,J-5TS Operators manual" 1971 56 pages

The operators manual has good pics and info on everything, even has differential troubleshooting and track/wheel repair. It also details the differences between j5,j5t,j5ts. The J5TS looks like the most advanced and heavy duty of all J5 machines.

I mention this here as the guy I got these books from has an additional 2 sets still for sale at $25. I was thinking of scanning them for internet viewing if there is demand and I can find the time.

Some random pics from the books:

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg