• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imp Passenger and Operator Rubber Replacements

ViaLisboa

Hey all, I busted one of my rubbers by pushing it through when I was being lazy and closing a window. Now I am going to pay for it!
Anywho, I posted about this on the FB page asking if anyone knew of rubber replacements. I would like to maintain the option to slide a window open for some air if needed.

I found a vendor called Steele Rubber Products that I think may have a solution for me. As always my work gets done on the weekend when I need to speak to someone and explain my complicated scenario. I may have a potential parts list that I need to replace the windows and curious to run them by anyone who has access to their cat if they can provide some insights.
I am looking at two options.

Window Seal - 70-0587-99
Locking Strip - 60-0607-99
Run Channel - 70-1107-57
Estimated Cost is $196.43

Window Seal - 70-4774-99
Run Channel - 30-0180-57
Estimated Cost is $211.17

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Idaho IMP

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey all, I busted one of my rubbers by pushing it through when I was being lazy and closing a window. Now I am going to pay for it!
Anywho, I posted about this on the FB page asking if anyone knew of rubber replacements. I would like to maintain the option to slide a window open for some air if needed.

I found a vendor called Steele Rubber Products that I think may have a solution for me. As always my work gets done on the weekend when I need to speak to someone and explain my complicated scenario. I may have a potential parts list that I need to replace the windows and curious to run them by anyone who has access to their cat if they can provide some insights.
I am looking at two options.

Window Seal - 70-0587-99
Run Channel - 70-1107-57
Estimated Cost is $196.43

Window Seal - 70-4774-99
Run Channel - 30-0180-57
Estimated Cost is $211.17

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
I have the same Issue. I bought the required seals for all of my glass and sliders from Dan at Snowcat service. I think I paid about the same. II have yet to do the sliders but installed new windshield pieces about a month ago. Lock strips can be brutal if they're not warm or Soapy enough. Also, I’d highly recommend buying the proper install tools, but I do t thing anything special is needed for the sliders.

ViaLisboa

I got some samples in the mail from Steele and I don't doubt that it would be a good option, but the time and effort needed to make it work I felt like was not worth the $80 savings. I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger with Snowcat Service since it's in stock and ready to roll.