• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hydraulic breaker

Bill Meinze

I am looking to buy 2 hydraulic breakers. Both for Cat's, a 308 and a 320. Any comments on the different brands would be greatly appreciated. (there are so many brands out there)

Geoffrey08

Hi Bill Meinze
There are different hydraulic breakers manufacturers are available, among them some of them that we can trust that they last for a longer run. Recently I have bought a hydraulic breaker of my mini excavator for demolishing the old building during the construction work. The brand which I was bought is Worky Quad recommended by my friend working in the manufacturing industry. As he is working in an industrial field he comes across different branded products. You can also consider this brand on choosing the right brand for your Cat's, a 308 and a 320.

tonkeeparts

1. Caterpillar (Cat): Cat-branded attachments are designed for Cat machines, ensuring compatibility and reliability. They may come with manufacturer support.
  2. Stanley: Stanley hydraulic breakers are known for their durability and performance. They offer various models suitable for different applications.
  3. Atlas Copco: Atlas Copco provides a range of hydraulic breakers known for their efficiency and quality.
  4. Montabert: Montabert breakers are renowned for their reliability and performance.