• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi I'm New here

vmil3

I found this site from a link to BIG Al's rebuild, I'm really impressed at his thoroughness in his restoration and up grading (spent about 3hrs. there last night), you other guys better hope he dosn't contact Ford's SHO Division. One of their up grades to a British Ford 4cyl produced over 300HP. I helped to work on a couple of J5's up here in Northwestern Ontario but I didn't know their were other makers out there.

I am here loooking for some exploded views of a J5's suspension to help out someone from another BBS, but who I think is a member here too. This is a realy nice site, I have to go and look around some more.:cool2:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome, but I'm afraid you probably won't find a lot of information on the J5 machines. We have a few members that have those machines but there has been very little posted about them.

You may want to start a thread specifically asking for information about those machines. The best place to post that would be in the RESTORATION & REPAIR area in the Snowcat area. Good luck!

As for BigAl. . . . he is too slow to catch any of us!!!

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to this forum, vmil3.

I'll post a suspension picture for you in the snocat area :D