• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from Northern Minnesota

kiamori

So I've found useful topics here in FF several times, not sure why I've never created an account before now. Created an account to ask Bobcatbob a question and he was nice enough to help me out with my never ending questions about my SW48 that I've been abusing for the last few years since I bought it and drug it out of a field back to my forest edge homestead ya might call it.

Anyways, on to the introduction part I guess. I spend my days behind a desk as the owner of a few different web services companies. My teams and I mostly do design and development for professional service companies, Custom IDX integrations and websites for real estate agents and brokers. We billing systems, professional email, colo, VPS, dedicated servers and a few other odds and ends, boring stuff after 22 years of doing it really, but it pays the bills.

On to the fun stuff, just about anything outdoors; fishing, skiing, swimming, hunting, atv, etc.

We(wife, kids and myself) have bee's, large garden, ducks, rabbits, chickens, quale, big LGD, cats, etc... a bit of land on a lake and do about 400 maple taps. Just finishing up the last 300 gallons of sap this weekend actually and hope to have mainlines up next year with about 500+ taps.

Have a small sawmill, and pull logs through the woods with the SW48 which is also great for clearing trails when the V-plow is on it. Poor thing gets abused a lot. At the moment just use the logs to make lumber for building stuff on the property.

Can't really think of anything else so I guess that's it for now until I find a way to get more than 24 hours in a day anyways.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF Kiamori. :tiphat: I'm glad you found us. :thumb:
Good intro. Nice to meet you.
Enjoy and post often.