• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DMC1450 Sno Cat For Sale

Old Catskinner

I have a 1980 dmc1450 with less than 1000hrs. It was used minimally by 1st and 2nd owners. The last guy replaced the tracks (31 1/8in), it has new poly rollers/sprockets, am/FM stereo, flatbed cargo deck w/rails and headache rack. Also has an 8 way plow w/brand new control switches. Note: plow has not been mounted in over 20 yrs and was used twice by original owner. This machine has minimal use, has always been kept indoors on rubber mats. I will sell this piece of performing history outright for $25,000.00 and will consider trades/partial trades ie; mini excavator, mid size dozer, 2A items. I am brand new to this forum, as a matter of fact I've never been on any forum so bear with me please. If interested call Rob at (970)819-9383. I will load pics when one of my nieces/nephews show up to do it for me or will text pics that I can do