• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Credit card "rewards"

Roosterfish

What do you do with them?
I'm not really into any of the travel or other typical things but I'm not really up to date with the offerings either.
Anyone have any advice or has negotiated something different? I've got 15 or more years of accumulation.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a couple cards that collect ‘airline miles’ and we used to travel a lot so it worked for us. Travel less now but saving miles for a possible future trip to Europe

power1

Everyone knows the credit card companies are only in business to give money back to the people who use credit cards.
They are actually losing money but they are just so happy to help people make money from them.

chowderman

merchants pay hire fees on "reward cards" - to cover the higher fees the merchants have to increase their prices.
in the end, its the customer 'paying himself'