• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Cityboy

Banned
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

All I can say is a quote from the site: RAmen my brutha's! RAmen. :notworthy May his noodly apendage touch your home. :rollingla

Gawd! This site is great! Thanks DaveNay. :beer: I hadn't paid any attention to your Avatar till now. If there's already been a thread on this, please forgive me, I must have missed it.

I'm going over to OU this afternoon and enroll in FSM 101. :idea:

***On edit, does this CFSM bother any of you? If so, why?

Last edited:

elsmitro

floppy member
Of course I had to find out what that thing was when I first saw it. I’ve just been holding it in… :snow2_smi:
As I mentioned in another thread, I see the humor in it, but it bothers me too. It bothers me because I can see a lot of kids / teenagers being drawn into it for the humor. As if they needed an easier way to rebel against their parents, our organizations, and “The Man”. These children are going to have nowhere to turn when life gets too hard for them to deal with. They will have no solid boundaries when moral issues arise. The next generation of hippies is going to be even more worthless than the last. I wonder what this Bill Keller guy would have to say about this mess? Probably just say it's fake and move on. :smileywac

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I am offended by your idolatry. True believers know that the FSM is composed of fettuccini and not linguini.

kensfarm

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Shouldn't that be.. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti & MEATBALLS Monster??? And what about the sauce.. and the sprinkley cheese stuff??

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
The sauce is the Ether that seperates us from HIM. The Sprinklly Cheese are His angles. :halo:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump.

Saw this and had to take a picture. It appears there's a new sect within the religion or a new demigod or something. Isn't this a "Swimming Spaghetti Monster"?

Attachments

• CIMG5091.JPG
    CIMG5091.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 36

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Bump.

Saw this and had to take a picture. It appears there's a new sect within the religion or a new demigod or something. Isn't this a "Swimming Spaghetti Monster"?

OK. This reminds me... someone email CB and tell him to come back....