• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blackstone Just ENDED The Housing Market | URGENT

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
6:09 MIN.

Tom Nash

283K subscribers
Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, more commonly known as BREIT, said 1 December in a letter posted to its website that it is limiting withdrawals from its flagship real estate investment trust. This is not a direct risk to the REIT itself but it means the entire housing market is headed to a massive crash. here is why.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It will be a buyers market very soon. I fully expect a 10-20% drop in many areas. I’ve been saying this was coming. We’ve been watching its start over the past 60-90 days. But the real collapse is coming.

Reactions: Doc

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I just sold my condo in Detroit. I priced it about 25,000 more than the most recent sale 30 days ago in the same complex, same condo Floorplan. Put it for sale the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. That day had two showings, one at 4 one at 530. Thanksgiving day, got a full price offer, and if course I accepted.
Maybe i times it just right?