• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another SW48

J5 Bombardier

Picked up another SW48 today , from my neighbor, a runner that's destined to become a parts donor.
J5 Bombardier:hammer:

Attachments

• 2021-05-15 may 2021  #2 006 - Copy.jpg
    2021-05-15 may 2021 #2 006 - Copy.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 82

J5 Bombardier

Year 1969, I believe , will have to re check the tag. Engine , a 251 , with so far great oil pressure , maybe a good one.
Regards J5 Bombardier

J5 Bombardier

I was wrong on the engine , its a 265 industrial, first one I have seen in person, with so far great oil pressure. First clue was a blocked off hole in the block by the end of the starter , that originally was a mounting point for a bypass filter cannister and then the block stamp. So were going to give the machine a good shake down this summer, then the engine will go into my small axle J5 . It was going to be a major mod putting a ford motor into it , now just a straight eng swap.
J5 Bombardier

Reactions: PJL